Chapter 1

Atsumu's POV~

Omi grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest. Gunshots were going off but we didnt care. He kissed me softly before gently pulling away. His hands rested on my waist. Our kids were sitting in their rooms just laughing.

I made Omi let me go before I walked out the room. The gunshots were louder outside the room but it didnt bother me. I was already used to the sounds and I wasnt gonna let it affect me after 4 years of hearing it.

I gripped the locket that was around my neck before opening the door to my kids room. Izanagi was sitting in his crib looking towards Amya. They were both giggling and pointing towards the closet.

I was confused. Honestly didnt understand what these two were doing. My eyes shot open when I felt someone cover my eyes. The hands were rough, not Kiyoomi's. They werent Komori's nor anyone I knew.

"Who the hell?" I hiss. A low chuckle left the persons mouth, their breath on my neck sending shivers down my spine. 

"Hello~" Someone giggled. I sighed and brought my elbow back. The person was knocked over and gasping. Omi walked in the room and automatically shot the person. I smile and grab Izanagi. 

He clinged to me and nuzzled his face into my neck. Omi grabbed Amya and we brought them to our room. 

Omi grabbed his walkie talkie and pressed the button.

"Motoya! Body. kids room"

"Got it"

I played with Izanagi's hair and sat on the edge of the bed. The gunshots were slowly dying down. Cars were heard driving in opposite directions.

Omi chuckled and laid on the bed with Amya on his chest.

"Looks like they retreated" I whisper and gently bounce Izanagi in my lap. His giggles die down and soon turn into soft snores. I looked towards Amya and noticed she's peacefully sleeping on Sakusa.

"Its to close. They got into their room. thats bad" Kiyoomi whispered, laying the toddler on the bed. I nod and lay Izanagi beside Amya.

"We need to up the security. If they can get into the building. AND into the kids room then they're more advance then what we fought in the past. The kids could go missing or something" (totally not foreshadowing)

"Yeah but if the kids go missing we'll just find them" 

"But..." I looked over to the kids before continued "What if we cant find them!? What if its too late?!" 

Omi could probably sense my fear. He walked over and wrapped his arms around me. He left gentle closed mouth kisses on my neck to calm me down.

"Those are just what ifs... We'll find them always. They are our kids for a reason" He whispered and I slowly nodded. My fear was gone. I ran my fingers through Kiyoomi's curls. He lean into my touch.

"We should go to the club... To blow some steam. Kuroo opened a club around here. We can go and leave the kids with Osamu" I suggested. Omi nodded and moved away from me. He looked at his phone and looked at the time.

"We'll go in a couple hours" He said to which I nodded. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my instagram. 

"Osamu and Rintarou just adopted some kids.. They're siblings, The little girl is 6 and the boy is 10" I said outloud. Omi walked to me and looked at what I was looking at. 

"Ikani and Anaya Miya. Seems like he's biting off our names" He said. I giggled and kissed his cheek. I kept scrolling and came across an old live. 

"TOORU GOT MARRIED AND DIDNT INVITE ME! THAT WHORE" I shout unintentionally. I looked towards the kids and sigh when I see they're still asleep. I go into my contacts and storm out the room. I dial Oikawa's number and shout when it goes to voicemail.

I called Suga and he answered.

"WHERE THE HELL IS TOORU" I shout angrily. Suga was quiet before some shuffling was heard. 

"Hey...." Oikawa's voice said. I pout, all the anger going away.

"Why didnt you tell me you were getting married! You didnt even invite meeeeee" I whine. He sighs and I could hear the irritation in his voice.

"I didnt want you to ruin anything" He whispered. My eye's widened. I could feel Omi behind me. He heard what Oikawa said and he wasnt happy. 

"And how would I have ruined something! You're supposed to be MY BEST FRIEND BUT NOOO I DONT EVEN GET INVITED TO YOUR GOD DAMN WEDDING WHEN YOU WERE AT MINES. LETS NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACT ON HOW YOU BITCH ASS WAS CRYING WHEN THERE WAS NO FOOD LEFT. YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT RUINING WEDDINGS WELL THEN LOOK IN THE FUCKING MIRROR" I shout as anger built inside me.

"I told you he would get angry. You should've just invited him Tooru" Suga whispered. A loud angry sob left my lips as I hung up. Omi wrapped his arms around me and gently rocked me.

"Omiii... Am I really that bad?" I whispered as another sob left my lips. I nuzzled into his chest and listened to the sweet things he whispered. 

"No.. Baby you're perfect okay... Tooru is just a bitchy person" He whispered. I looked down at the friendship bracelet that I got for me Suga and Oikawa when we were 25. I tore it off my wrist and yeeted it out the opened window.

A low laugh made its way from Omi. I pouted and wrapped my arms around his neck. I stood on my toes and kissed him deeply. He kissed back and ran his hand up my side. He lifted me and pushed me against the wall.

I was taking my anger out with this kiss and he knew it. He harshly gripped my hair and yanked it. A low moan left my lips as the burning feeling of pain and pleasure ran through me. He broke the kiss and tugged again. Another moan.

He finally let me go and fixed my hair. 

"I love you Omi-Omi" I whispered and kissed his cheek. He chuckled, "I love you too Tsumu" He said before we both left the hall to go get dressed for the club.
___
EEE IM EXCITED TO WRITE THIS BOOK~