Chapter 9

Atsumu's POV

I walked in the kitchen and sat on the counter. Someone had added me on Insta and I didnt know who it was. I held my phone and opened the page. 

The person seemed awfully familiar but I couldnt exactly pin it. Finally it clicked.

"HOLY SHIT" I screamed and jumped off the counter. Omi came running into the kitchen.

"You okay?" he asked. I nodded and held the phone out. He stared at the instagram post before raising a brow.

"Who's that?" He asked taking my phone and looking through the instagram. He went all the way down to the old post and saw me in the post. 

"That was 6 years ago. I was 23 years old" I said and took Imy phone back.

"He's My Bestfriends child. He's most likely 15 Right now so last time I saw him he was 9. I met him when I was 18 and he was 4. His name is Himari" I explained and smiled. It was weird how Himari randomly added me but I wasnt gonna let it go to waste.

I added him back and went to his Dms.

Atsumu Miya: Himari!! Its been quite a while!! Im surprised you remember me if you want we can totes meet up!!

Himari🍔 has accepted conversation to this account

Himari🍔: Hi! Yeah I remember you and Im glad I found your account!! Can we hang out today? I wanna catch up since its been 6 years since we saw each other!

Atsumu Miya: Yes we can totally meet up today! I'll be bringing some guest though! Send me location and Ill be there in 30 minutes to an hour

Himari🍔 shared his location

Himari🍔: Alright! Cant wait

_

I put my phone away and looked towards Omi. 

"Get the kids dressed and you too!! We're going to meet the kid" I commanded and walked off. I walked to our room and into my closet. I quickly changed into this

I got my bag and walked out to see omi and the kids all dressed in the living room

I got my bag and walked out to see omi and the kids all dressed in the living room. We got our stuff and quickly left the house. I gave Omi the address and he put it in the GPS. We all got in the car, Omi strapped the kids up, and left.

It wasnt a long ride so we got there quickly. I could see Himari standing in front of the door. I quickly got out the car and ran up to him. His eyes widened as he hugged me tightly.

"Oh wow you've grown so much" I gushed. I could hear Omi mumble under his breath as he opened the car doors and took the kids out.

"Himari This is my husband, Kiyoomi Sakusa and these are my kids Izanagi and Amya." Himari nodded.

"Its nice to meet ya Im Himari Akito! Atsumu my mom is inside shes excited to see you!" 

"Alrighttt" I grabbed Izanagi and walked inside with him with everyone around me following.