Chapter 8

Atsumu's POV~

When we got home, I put the kids to sleep and automatically slumped in bed. It was tiring. Everything was tiring.

I finally let all of Aran's words run in me. My mind was full of downgrades that were thrown in my direction. I felt guilty but I dont know why. Suna was supposed to kill Aran and his kids by Friday. 

Tears filled my eyes. It hurt. Everything hurt. But... Wasnt pain supposed to feel good? It feels good when Sakusa pulls my hair, and hits me but this pain doesnt feel the same. 

I check myself to see if there was any bruises but, there wasnt. Omi walked in the room and stared at me confused. He saw the tears in my eyes and instantly rushed to me.

"hey Atsu whats wrong?" He asked as he wrapped his around me. A loud and broken sob left my lips as I hugged back.

"Hey hey what happened?" He drew circles on my back as a way to calm me down.

"I-I saw Aran... K-Kitas husband... At the h-hospital, he saw me a-and called m-me a psycho... H-he called me a whore a-and a m-m-murderer" I sobbed. I felt his hand grip my shirt as he cursed quietly.

"You are a murderer, You're a psycho and yeah you kill for fun. So do I though. The reason I fell in love with you is because you have that same psycho energy that I do... Doesnt matter if people hate you for it. You do what you do and thats on that. I love you for you Atsumu.. Murderer or not" 

I nodded and  felt his lips gently run on my neck. The feeling made me shudder. 

"You're so perfect Atsumu" He whispered against my neck as he came up and kissed me. He gently wiped the tears away and kissed both my cheeks.

"So what were the files for?" He asked making me almost choke on spit. I knew he wouldnt let that go. I racked my head for any answer.

"I wanted to see how they were doing after what happened with Kita" I lied. He ran his finger over my cheek before nodding. His lips came in contact with my forehead, and he gently kissed my face all over.

Since we got the kids, we havent had any freetime. Sure nights where we'd give the kids to Osamu but it wasnt the same. 

Tonight wasnt sexual, it was full of emotions other then lust, hatred, sadness and anger. It was full of love and compassion. He care for me a lot and I cared for him.

I wasnt perfect but he believed I was. 

He kisses me with care.

Our lips moved in sync with eachother. His hand is on my cheek. I leaned into the touch. I loved it. The burning of our bodies together. 

"Omi-Kun" I whispered as I pulled away. He hummed and looked at me.

"Can we cuddle tonight?" I asked as blush covered my cheeks. He smiled and nodded. 

"Get into some pajamas and we will" 

I shot up and grabbed some black sweatpants with no shirt. He grabbed some boxers, threw them on and just stayed in boxers only.

He laid down and opened his arms. I smile and get on the bed. I crawl into his arms and lay on his chest. He's warm. In such a good way. I lean my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight Omi Omi" I whisper against his neck. 

"Night Tsumu" He kissed my head and started humming quietly. 

I fell asleep quickly and Im sure he did too.

It's been a while since we held eachother like this.

Its been a while since we cuddled.

Its been a while since I felt his warmth

and I was completely obsessed with it.

My omi omi was perfect