NightHowlers Downfall

Adrien's POV

After ladybug left recharge I started looking around for Night Howler. I saw a bunch of dogs searching the rooftops I guess they finished the dog food. I saw one of the dogs look at me then howl, all of a sudden Night Howler dropped down behind me and tried to scratch me. "Stay still you mangy cat!" she yelled. "Let me make you my pup." "Nah im way more of a cat person!" I said dodging her attacks. Night Howler was about to blow on her whistle but before she could a yo-yo string wrapped around her arm and pulled it. This action causing Night Howler rip the whistle off of her neck, night howler retreated blowing her whistle sending dogs after the duo. I was about to take off on all fours but before I could I hear ladybug scream. I turned around to see ladybug getting bitten by Night Howler, this made me really angry. I used my staff to knock all the dogs out of my way dogs as he Barrel towards my lady. I used to stick to knock night howler back releasing ladybug, then I picked her up and lept off.

3rd Person

Ladybug was holding on to him very weekly before he felt her go limp in his arms. He landed on a roof put her down and checked her pulse making sure she was alive, unexpectedly her heart rate was super fast. She started growling and clutching her sides, this was starting to really worry Cat Noir. She started howling hair started growing over her suit, she started getting smaller and smaller in size, then she turned into a wolf. Her partner just at stared wide-eyed at her, before she lunged towards him. He was expecting her to attack him but instead she...licked him. Night Howler dropped in front of the duo, Cat Noir finally thought of a plan. He summoned his cataclysm and destroyed the building they were standing on making it crumble to the ground. He held Ladywolf in his Embrace keeping her safe while they fell. Cat Noir landed on his feet because...cats always land on their feet. He ran over to Night Howler  grabbed the whistle and crushed it under his boot. As soon as he did this Ladywolf became ladybug once more who was in his hands bridal style. She hopped out of his embrace devililezed  the Akuma and because she's just so lucky the empty can of dog food rolled up to her, "MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" She walked over to cat Noir "Pound It!" Cat Noir's ring beeped signaling he only had three minutes left. Before he left he said,  "Since I dealt with that Akuma all by myself don't I deserve a rewa-" he was interrupted by ladybug earrings beeping "Sorry kitty cat not this time, see you later!" she said before swinging off into the afternoon sky.

   A/N

I know this was a shorter chapter but you can't blame me. It's my fourth chapter in one day. Next chapters going to be marichat so stay tuned!