Put Your Head On My Shoulder {Ranbob x Reader}

Start from the beginning

We talked about many things that have happened recently with us as we walked around Mizu. I honestly didn't have anything interesting to say about what happened with me but Ranbob basically had something interesting. Technically something about four fishermen coming down here a week after I came back.

"They weren't that annoying but there was this guy named Cletus who would get on my last nerves at times. I basically could tell he was Quackity's descendant or something." He said shaking his head as I stifled a giggle.

As we continued I suddenly felt a bit cold as I rubbed both my hands on my arms a bit and I basically figured Ranbob noticed me feeling slightly cold too.

"Are you cold?" He asked as I gave a small nod.

"A little but it's fine really. No need to worry." I said looking down slightly but noticed Ranbob taking off his suit jacket as he came in front and draped it over me.

"Here. It's not much but hopefully it will help you feel warm." He said as I blushed.

"T-Thanks but you didn't have to do that." I said fiddling with my fingers looking down as I felt him put a hand on my shoulder as he used the other on my chin and made me face him as I looked at his heterochromatic eyes.

((Author: *coughs violently* I am an actual sucker for heterochromatic eyes- *continues to cough violently*))

"I didn't have to, I wanted to because I love and care about you." he said as he slowly leaned in and kissed me passionately on the lips as I kissed back.

We eventually pulled away. The kiss didn't last too long but it was passionate and short which wasn't so bad. I just missed the feeling of being close to him since it has been a while I have seen him.

((Author: *internally rioting* why can't there be guys like Ranbob?! Heck why can't Ranbob be a real person?! *literally headslams on the desk in sadness* TwT))

"Why don't we head over to the library considering it's one of your favorite places?" He said with a smile as I nodded returning the smile.

"Okay." I said as he lead the way.

The walk to the library wasn't very long even though we did have to take a few stops and turns along the way considering the place is pretty big and Ranbob didn't really have much of a good memory like his ancestor, Ranboo but at least he remembered most of the things.

Eventually we reached the library door as Ranbob fished out the key from his pockets as he opened the library. When I say the library was huge, I actually mean that it's very huge. There were many shelves of books written by the people back in the Dream SMP and more.

We took out a few books which we thought about reading as we took them to a table as we sat side by side to read them. It was fun to be honest. Reading is a huge passion of mine and I love many forms of history.

What I found most interesting was how Ranboo was platonically married to Tubbo and had an adoptive zombie-piglin child named Michael. The reason it was amusing was that how Michael was halfway related to Ranbob but he chose not to speak about this.

I also found FoolishG's history interesting too considering he was half totem-shark and half human demigod/god of undying. He was one of my favorites besides Ranboo, Tommy, Tubbo and Purpled.

After many hours of reading and discussing things with Ranbob, I started to feel a little tired and possibly sleepy. I slowly laid down my head on Ranbob's shoulder as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Ranbob's Point of View~

I was looking at a book when I felt something on my shoulder. I turned my head to see Y/N putting her head on my shoulder and saw that she fell asleep. I smiled as I looked at her sleeping figure as she looked pretty peaceful while sleeping.

I gave her a small kiss on the forehead as I carefully picked her up in bridal style as I carried her towards my room to lay her down. I was kind of glad that the library was at a location where my room was close by.

When I reached it, I used my foot to slowly open it as I entered my room and laid her down on one side of my bed as I then later laid down on the opposite side of the bed and wrapped my arms around her sleeping figure as she faced me.

"Goodnight sweetheart." I whispered as I gave her a small peck on the side of her forehead as I laid back down and closed my eyes and slowly drifted of to sleep myself.

After what felt like a few good hours of sleep, I sensed slight movement beside me as I slowly opened my right eye to see that Y/N was already awake and she also must have noticed that I have slightly awoken as well.

"Good morning sweetheart." I said in my usual morning voice which I noticed how Y/N blushed at that and this made me smirk at her reaction to it.

"M-morning Ranbob." I heard her stutter which made me chuckle in response.

"You are cute when you're flustered." I said which made her blush even more as she hid her face in the crook of my neck in embarrassment.

I just chuckled at her flustered action. I smiled and scooted down a little as we made eye contact. Then I leaned in and gave her a light kiss on the lips and then I went to her neck as I slightly nuzzled it.

I felt her fingers going up and lacing through my hair as I hummed feeling pleased. Then I started to attack her neck by giving a few kisses which instantly made her giggle. God her giggles were intoxicating to me. It always made me happy hearing her laugh.

"R-Ranbob. S-stop! It tickles!" I heard her saying between small giggles as I paused thinking about it.

"Hmm... Nope!" I responded as I continued to do what I was doing earlier as I got a few giggles out of her.

I eventually stopped as I let out a small chuckle as I looked at her blushing and flustered face. She then slowly cuddled up to me as she buried her face in my chest as i still had my arms wrapped around her and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you Ranbob." I heard her say as I smiled looking at her.

"I love you more Sweetheart." I responded as I let out a sigh.

I don't ever want to let her go. I don't know what I would do if I ever did. I love her so much to even do that. I promised myself that I would love her till the day I die.

And I am planning on keeping my promise for her.

She's my everything.

--------------------------------------------------

Author Notes: Holy guacamole this was too cute for my lonely heart! TvT

I am actually pretty proud of this! :D

This was my first ever fluff romance chapter with no angst! :'D

I hope you all like this chapter especially you Lei! <3

So Please Vote, Comment, Read and Enjoy!

Peace Out!

~Amber❤️