Chapter 3

A/N: This is what Tae looks like

Jimin's P.O.V.

I was sat on my bed while Jungkook was bouncing up and down on the other end not being able to contain his excitement. "So, what happened was my friend, Yoongi-Hyung, is the one that your friend, Taehyung-Hyung, went home with. After I listened to both stories, I was able to connect the dots, and it seemed like they hit it off before Taehyung-Hyung kinda... you know, passed out. So, I invited Yoongi-Hyung and Hobi-Hyung over tomorrow considering it's Sunday and the last day before classes. So, all you have to do is make sure that Taehyung-Hyung is here before my friends get here. Sound like a plan?" Jungkook stopped explaining everything with the biggest smile on his face and I couldn't help but smile back at him.

"Yes, sounds like a plan, I will make sure Tae is here tomorrow before your friends get here." His smile got even bigger if that was even possible. I laughed at him and proceeded to nudge his shoulder playfully. He giggled and bounced off the bed before running to his bed and jumping on it. He laid down and pulled out his phone and started playing on it. I watched him for a moment before chuckling to myself at how energetic this kid is. I started thinking of when Tae and I were freshman, we were so eager and chaotic. Don't get me wrong we are still very, very chaotic but we weren't very eager for school anymore. Most of the time we just complained to each other about our work, but we don't actually mind it that much. I glanced at him again and this time he looked up and caught my gaze, we both smiled at the same time before chuckling. I already knew that this was going to be awesome, rooming with Jungkook would definitely never be boring. I laid down and rolled over to face the wall, I looked at my phone and noticed that it was 10 pm. I was feeling pretty tired after not getting as much sleep as I wanted last night and helping Jungkook unpack. I plugged in my phone and felt myself slowly start to drift off into sleep. 

I was awoken the next morning by a very eager and very loud Jungkook rushing around the room. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes and looked at him before he stopped. He stared at me with wide eyes. 

"Oh! I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" He just looked at me and he looked kind of guilty. I shook my head as I responded feeling bad for the guy. 

"No, you didn't don't worry. I just woke up, but you being loud helped me wake up fully. What are you doing anyway at..."? I glanced at my phone and almost groaned. "At 8:00 in the morning on a Sunday?" I put my phone down again and looked back up at him. He immediately snapped back to the energetic boy that he is as he replied.

"Did you forget? We are having company over today! Speaking of which you need to text Tae-Hyung and make sure that he's here." I hadn't forgotten I just didn't realize it was going to be so early. 

"What time will your friends be here Jungkook?" He glanced at his phone before looking at me. 

"They will be here at 11." I just stared at him for a few seconds. 11? They weren't going to be here for another 3 hours? I pulled out my phone and just shot Tae a quick text to be at my room at 10. Something about wanted to hang out more before school starts before laying back down. 

"You never answered my question, why are you up so early if they won't be here for a while?" I turned my head to look at him again. He had his back facing me and was making his bed when I asked. 

"I wanted to make sure that everything looked nice. I didn't want to disappoint them. They are like older brothers to me, so I want them to be proud of my space. I know it sounds kinda dumb... but they have been here for me ever since I was a freshman in high school, and they always got onto me to keep my stuff organized so I wanted to prove that I took their advice and slight nagging to heart and... yeah..." He had turned to face me and was rubbing the back of his neck and he started blushing slightly. It was cute watching him try to explain.