platonic dadza with corvid-avian reader?

People: c!Philza and gn reader,

Request: no

Warnings: As much as I want Dadza and sons to be canon this isn't specifically a Dadza fic more like Philza being a dad/uncle/older brother figure.

Romantic or platonic?: PLATONIC

. We all know Philza is followed around by a murder or crows.

. If Phil is around then you're most certainly going to see the sky turn black with the birds.

. Crows are a common thing throughout the world.

. But crow people aren't so common.

. It began one day when Phil and Techno were hanging out.

. The group of crows had landed far away enough from the two men but close enough that they could both see the black blob of birds.

. Think of two mothers at the park chatting whilst their kids played: it's that vibe.

. Whilst Phil talked the crows started to biker and fight.

. And Phil had to get up and intervene.

. He shooed away the crows only to find you; a somewhat human with pecks all over you skin and a shiny locket tightly in you grasp.

. "My locket!" was all you said at the confused man.

. You held onto the rusted thing for dear life.

. You see you are a bit of an outcast everywhere; you can't fly like the crows but you certainly don't look all that human.

. With black feathered wings as arms and human fingers that are long and claw like there is no doubt that you of the avian kind.

. So seeing this human like man with giant black wings automatically made Phil a role model in your books.

. "Wow! I've never met another bird human!" you had began to babble, Phil not getting a word in as you introduced yourself.

. Philza's protective instinct kicked in an instant.

. He led you over to his home, where a confused Techno still was, and he feed you and offered you a place to stay.

. He even cleaned up the locket so you could wear it around you neck.

. You wear it with pride and refuse to take it off.

. Now the crows were a bit pissed but they eventually except you.

. You're basically an oversized crow to them.

. You follow Phil around like his shadow.

. Often you are crouching down next to him like an utter goblin.

. (You say it's so you can talk to your new crow friends at their level.)

. Much like a Piglin with their gold you get distracted by metals very easily.

. If Philza doesn't want you around for a while he'll throw you a bar or iron or gold to entertain yourself.

. Mesmerized by the shininess you are lol.

. Philza also makes sure you have food.

. And whilst you eventually make you own little house (right near Phils) he still likes to have you around.

. And when you start to meet the other 'humans' Philza is overprotective.

. Obviously, you had met Techno first.

. You actually remind Phil of a younger Tencho.

. You also become close with Tubbo and Ranboo.

. That had only happened because you had followed Phil when he went to meet Michael for the first time.

. (You babysit Michael sometimes, you both have a love for shiny things so the young boy likes you a lot.)

. Despite you odd crow noises and weird quirks you settle down into a somewhat normal life with 'Dadza' to protect you.

Requests are open!