MCYTs and how they express their love :)

Dream, George, Sapnap, BadBoyHalo, Karl, Quackity, JSchlatt, Wilbur, c!Philza & c!Techno

Dream

Gift Giving

Man's likes spending money on you.He buys you so many small gifts and plants them in little hiding them in your room.Dream loves buying clothes that he thinks you'd look good in.Sometimes he buys secci clothes like lingerie or stockingsᴴᵉ'ᵈ ᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗ ᵃ ᶜᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵍⁱᶠᵗ ⁱⁿ ʳᵉᵗᵘʳⁿ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵗᵃˡᵏ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ~The guy just enjoys spoiling the heck out of you.Usually its expensive restaurant dates, where you offer to split the bill all the time."No baby, I want to pay for it. Buy whatever your heart is craving."Even though you are very independent, there's a part of you that loves being taken care of in this way.

George

Quality Time

George is a softy for hanging out with you in person.He's pretty lazy, so literally spending all day in bed with him seems like a dream come true.George also likes playing at his desk whilst you're just chilling in the room.At first he was very embarrassed to stream and talk out loud to himself when you're there, but over time he got used to it. It wasn't like you were paying that much attention anyway since you'd watch a movie or tv show with headphones on.He really likes vibing near you.Too much touch can be a little overwhelming for him, so sitting in a chair with little contact is perfect for him.He does like giving you small hugs here and there though."Hey y/n, do you mind if I join you while you watch your trash tv show?""Hey! It's good trash, now get over here."

Sapnap

Quality Time

It's the 'being on call for hours and not saying a word' for me.Sap loves being in your company where he can hear or see what you're doing.Sometimes he'd plan a walk to the nearest park with you just so you two can stretch your legs and chat.Because the two of you aren't living together, he tries his best to get you in on discord calls the guys.He loves vibing with y'all.Usually Sap likes planning fun little dates, his go to is movies because the two of you get to sit together nearly two hours giggling and holding hands.

Bad

Words of Affirmation

This man loves letting you know just how perfect you are.If he so much as hears you say a tiny negative thing to yourselfYou best be getting ready for a 30 minute non stop affirmation sit down.Bad has told you that you must start your days by looking in the mirror after brushing your teeth, to say 3 nice things about yourself.He tries his best to incorporate a compliment into every conversation he has with you."Wow, your eyes are really glowing today." "I love your smile." "Gosh, you smell very nice right now." "You're perfect."

Karl

Physical Touch

YOU'D BE SO SILLY IF YOU DIDN'T THINK THIS BOY'S LOVE LANGUAGE WASN'T PHYSICAL TOUCH.𝒜𝓃𝓎𝓌𝒶𝓎...He need to grab at you every 20 secondsKarl's is such a goofball, whenever he bursts into a fit of laughter he falls apart onto you.When the two of you stream in his room you can tell he gets extra clingy.It's like he has to prove to the chat you are hisThe amount of clips there is of him about to hold your hand and you moving is astounding.It stings just a little too much whenever you accidentally pull away, chat always ends up yelling at you to hold the poor boy's hand.Karl enjoys cute movie dates in his living room.You two make a fort with a billion pillows and blankets, and curl up together in the middle watching Finding Nemo or something.

Quackity

Words of Affirmation

He just loves reminding you about how much he loves and cares for you.He can't go longer than an hour telling you "I love you."He also loves hiding little sticky notes all around your home with cute little things written on them.Such as: "You are so pretty, like damn". "Hello beautiful!"Quackity would hide these notes in your room so when he wasn't home you would still get your reminders :]He also always brags about you on stream."Okay chat, listen! I know I said I would stop gushing over y/n, but I need to tell you this..."

Schlatt

Gift Giving

He's not one to be outwardly vocal about loving you.It's the whole not wanting to be seen as soft, so he does things that he thinks are subtle.But you've picked up on the amount of little gifts he leaves around for you.It started as him accidentally buying the wrong thing and giving it to you.Then it became buying you a sweater because it was coldAnd then it became anything that reminded him of you.The thought of him, a 6'3 tall man who kinda looks intimidating, carrying a giant plushie that saw in a bargain store around with him is hilarious.Schlatt thinks Valentine's Day is a scam to buy pointless crap, but still buys you a shit ton of flowers to be brought to you at work.Signed "Happy Capitalist Day, Toots - J"

Wilbur

Acts of Service

Wilbur loves waking you up to a delicious breakfast in bed.You already know he is doing it because the smell was enough to wake you.He also enjoys doing chores that you forgot to do.Usually he'll do a full house clean up if you have an exhaustingly long day at work.He doesn't mind if you don't notice it consciously, your mood being less stressed and more comfortable in your surroundings shows that it's helped subconsciously.He patiently waits for you to be relaxed and changed out of your uniform before he offers you a gentle massage.And because you've been out all day, Wilbur will either start cooking dinner or order some take out without asking.

c!Philza

Physical Touch

Phil loves giving you subtle little touches.Like holding your hand without you noticing.Placing his hands on the small of your back while you do the dishes, leaning down, putting his chin on your shoulder and cornering you with his wings is one of his favourite things to do.Phil loves cupping your face, lifting your chin and messing with your hair with his hands.OMG IMPROMPTU DANCES!Holding you close as the two of you dance to no music. So damn romanticAlso whenever he gets the chance, he loves wrapping his wings around you and holding you close. <3

c!Techno

Physical Touch

He doesn't realise he's doing it half the timeOnce he's finally comfortable around you, he starts touching youA hand on your shoulderMoving you aside by your waist and lingering a second longer.Carrying you when the two of you are walking in knee high snow and holding you unnecessarily close.When you mentioned it the first time, he denied it.You shrug it off as him trying to be tough, but he genuinely didn't know he was doing it.But now he's aware.Techno just enjoys feeling your skin close to him, so he starts making rituals in your daily routines that allow for it.He tries braiding your hair, struggling to keep it neat if your hair is short, before you leave to gather resources.Guiding your hands while teaching you how to use a bow and crossbow.Helping put on and take off your coat.Usually he comes to bed after you have fallen asleep and leaves before you awake, but now he wants to enjoy your presence awake in bed.He joins you one night before you've fallen asleep, you can tell he's exhausted as he is no longer trying to suppress his snorts. He crawls into bed beside you and nuzzles his head into the crook of your neck.It feels like sleeping with a giant teddy bear because of his furry body.