sibling hybrid!creeper reader headcannons/one-shot for SBI ( + ranboo? 🧍‍♀️ )

Start from the beginning

You didn't wake up until a hand shook you awake firmly. You peeled open your eyes to see Tommy hovering over you looking slightly scared. When you fully opened your eyes, he sighed in relief.

"Oh my fucking Ender, I thought you died for a second."

You only groaned and covered your head with the covers trying to block out the morning light streaming into your room and Tommy's voice. He shook you more, your entire bed shaking with it. "Get up. Dad wants you downstairs for breakfast cuz you skipped lunch and dinner."

You said nothing as he ripped the covers off from you eventually and pulled you out of your bed. You landed on the floor with a thump and hissed a little in frustration. You stood up and pushed him out of your room and slammed the door behind him. The locked door handle jimmied before it stopped and everything was silent. You prayed that he went away, but alas he didn't. You rubbed your forehead when he started to knock at your door in multiples of two.

Knock knock, "(y/n)?" Knock knock, "(y/n)?" Knock knock, "(y/n)?" Knock kno-

"I'll be down in a minute fuckface. I'm gonna get dressed."

"If you aren't down in five minutes I'm getting Techno. He'll carry your ass down."

Downstairs, you shambled into the kitchen past the table and poured yourself a cup of coffee. Your family silently watched you before the conversation started back up again. You plopped down next to Wilbur and sipped at your coffee deliriously. He eyed you in concern, "you okay?" You hummed and poked at your eggs. You didn't feel hungry at all. "You su-"

"Yes, I'm sure Wilbur." You glanced at him from the corner of your eye and returned to your coffee. After your fourth cup of coffee you were cut off by a concerned Philza. Even after four cups of coffee, you still felt slightly physically drained and it showed in your sluggish movements. Your day went by with you holding in your frustration and anger from everybody constantly asking if you were okay. Days of holding in explosions passed with them finally leaving you alone. However, that did nothing to alleviate your bottled up frustrations.

Techno was sitting on the couch reading a book while Wilbur was sitting in the chair across the room trying to find the lyrics of his next song. Philza was in the kitchen doing who knows what. You were currently walking up to Tommy's room to say hi to your old friends Tubbo and Ranboo after getting home from a trip to another village.

That trip was rough for you but not as rough as the one a few days prior; you could only stand so much fear filled and hateful staring after all. Your creeper features consisting of pitch black irises and dark gray sclera, a mop of dark green hair, and green freckles sprayed randomly across your skin was definitely an attention grabber for anyone. A few of the kids even threw rotten tomatoes and stones at you, it was so hard holding in explosions by the time you left that you just felt very overwhelmed. Hanging out around the self proclaimed 'bench trio' always enough to calm you down from a rough day. Mellohi's muffled relaxed beat makes the corners of your lips twitch into a small smile.

However just as you opened the door to Tommy's room, you could hear their conversation end. "Hey guys, how're-"

A yelp left your throat as something very cold drenched your body. An iron bucket came tumbling down and hit your head before falling to the floor with a clank. The pressure that has been building up in your chest increased tenfold, but you closed your eyes, took a deep breath, and turned to walk to your room for a change of clothes. Behind you, you heard Tommy laughing hysterically while Tubbo tried to apologize between his own laughter. You didn't even have to look at Ranboo to know that he was guiltily fiddling with his sleeves as his tail flicked back and forth sharply.