💚Roles 1💚

I have already told you all about why this community has been made.

Now, in this section, I will tell you about how will this community work.

There are many roles in this community which are listed below:-

1) Writers

Writers have to write atleast 1 article within 2 months. These articles should be related to the topics. And you can also tell about the government policies for specific topics. Your articles should be more than 500 words and less than 2000 words. The best writer will get an award.

2) Editors

Editors will edit the articles of the writers as well as edit pictures. They will also have to edit within 2 months. The best Editor will also get an award.

3) Photographers

Those who are good at photography, can take part in it. You have to click beautiful pictures of nature and will have to stick it in the photography book (it will be published soon). A photographer can only give 4 pictures within 2 months. The best photographer will get an award.

4) Debaters

Debaters have to debate on the given topic and come up with conclusions. Debaters will Debate in comment box. The best Debaters will get an award.

5) Judges

There will be seven categories of Judges :-
A. Those who will judge writers.
B. Those who will judge editors.
C. Those who will judge photographers.
D. Those who will judge Debaters.
E. Those who will judge graphic designers.
F. Those who will judge drawings/artists.
G. Those who will judge poems/poets.

The Judges will get followers.

Make sure that the topics will be related to environment.

And those who don't want to take part in it but want to share something can PM on Debanya2 or Debanya_lover in wattpad or DM in Instagram at the account @loving_debanya.

For any queries either PM me or DM me.

                                        💚Thank You💚

                                                                                          Your Friend
                                                                                                 ~Sahil💚