💚Welcome💚

💚Welcome everyone💚

You all might be aware of many environmental problems. For these problems, government has introduced many policies like Environment Protection Act 1986, Wildlife Protection Act 1972 etc.. to protect the environment.

In the Directive Principles of State Policy, Article 48 says "The state shall endeavour to protect and improve the environment and to safeguard the forests and wildlife of the country."

Article 51-A states that "It shall be the duty of every citizen of India to protect and improve the natural environment including forests, lakes, rivers and wildlife and to have compassion for living creatures as well as nature."

But there are still many humans, who do not follow these policies and still pollute the environment.

So, we have started this community with a hope that you all will get to know more about environment and will stop others from harming the environment.

Whosoever wants to take part in it can take. Forms will be available soon....

And please, its a request. Please tag people so that they get to know about it.

                                                                                           Your Friend
                                                                                                ~Sahil💚