"Tiana, there are ten more minutes left. He will arrive here two minutes before the interview starts." I sit on the chair that's in front of the couch. In between the couch and chair is a wooden coffee table. I look around and see that the lightning indeed is on a normal level. Not too bright, not too dark.

"This is the microphone I'm placing it on your..." Ryujin studies me. "I'm sorry to say this but this won't do. You need a new outfit. This is just too... basic." She gets up and walks towards the clothing rack. "How long do we have?!" She shouts. "Five minutes before he arrives!"

"Here take this dress, with these shoes, this belt and this blazer." Ryujin gives the clothes and shoes. "Hurry! Undress! We don't have much time!" I start undressing quickly and put on the dress as I feel Ryujin putting some earrings on me.

I slide my feet in the heels that feel cold at first. The cropped blazer sits comfortable enough. "Here." Ryujin puts on a necklace on me before placing the microphone on the blazer. "Okay! Looks better now."

"What about RM? Isn't he going to have a microphone?" I ask Ryujin. "He will get one when he leaves his dressing room." She says and does some finishing touches around the studio. "Wait. He's already here? Then why was he supposed to be here two minutes earlier?"

"It's a habit of him to start his interviews two minutes earlier. It's just so he knows that he will finish everything on time and leave on time." She walks up to me. "I believe that you can do this even if you're a just photographer. Now get ready, he's going to be here in ten seconds. Everything is going to be recorded by Nia and Raven so don't feel uncomfortable when you see a cameras pointing at you."

I give her a smile and read the questions over again. Okay, Tiana relax. You can do this, it's nothing you can't do. You're talkative, so it's not going to be hard. I can hear the door open. Footsteps are approaching and getting louder. Tiana don't mess this up. This is a big opportunity for Nedati and you as well.

I put on a smile and get up while sticking out my hand. "Good afternoon, sir R-" I can't believe my eyes. He's really standing here. Here in front of me. The person who hurt me the most is standing in front of me. The one who couldn't love me. My first love.

I can see the shock in his eyes. Nam-joon. Kim Nam-joon is RM. The American rapper. I can feel everybody staring at me. I forgot that I'm his interviewer. I get back in my role and continue to greet him.

"Good afternoon, sir RM. It's a pleasure to have you here." "It's also a pleasure to be here." He grabs my hand to shake it and I can feel the warmth of his hand. The warmth that I used to feel every single day when I was with him.

"Please, sit down." I say as I point at the couch. "Thank you." "How was your flight? I heard that your plane just landed a few hours ago." I ask looking at him. "It was long and tiring. The jet lag really is hitting me but I eventually have to fight against it." He says with a little smile.

"I can imagine that. You've been living in America for the past five years to start your career. Tell us a bit about it. How... was it?" I look him in the eyes forcing a smile, but we both can read from our eyes how broken I am and how regretful he is.

"I-It was fantastic. The sun is shining most of the time. There are a lot of celebrities on the street every single day. My apartment was really fancy and big. It was good."

"Wow, that must have been amazing. Did it take you long to get your first debut in 2022?" "The first three years were hard because I had to discover who I was. I had to discover what I want to hear and enjoy, but I also had to know what I think the people around me would like to hear. It wasn't easy at first but you know what they say. Hard work pays off."