Anidita's India Return

Start from the beginning

Anirudh- Bondita, dekho sab dhyan se rakh liya na.

Bondita - han pati babu, aapne bhi sara saman rakh liya na.

Anirudh- han Bondita, bas yeh gift kiski hai samjh nahi aa raha.

Bondita- Are Pati babu woh toh Shivam ne diye hai na uss convocation wale din qki us par nam nhai hai ... hai na isiliye mujhe yaad hai yeh Shivam ne diye hai. laiye rakh deti hu.

She quickly snatched it from his hand and adjusted that in her bag and asked him to help her in keeping the bags aside.

he helped her with the luggages. they cleaned the mess around and after getting fresh came to the room by the time Bondita prepared coffee for both of them they enjoyed their coffee date on the wooden set of table and chair set placed in entrance as per Anirudh it was the perfect unplanned date of his life. they were cherishing all the moments they spent in London and were so engrossed in each other. The hot coffee was about to end but the cold breeze passed by them and they could feel the warm breath of each other and the date ended here as the wind breeze made Bondita shiver hard.

He wrapped her shivering body in his arms and took her inside. their lips were sealed but eyes were screaming loud the desire of their heart at that moment. He placed her on their neatly done bed and covered her with the duvet went near gramophone, brought the red rose from the vase and put it in her hair and kissed her forehead meanwhile Bondita was continuously gazing at his masculine body from his transparent white kurta. ( The song playing in the background is love me like you do)

Anirudh- Bondita, ab bhi thand lag rahi hai.

Bondita in shivering voice- han pati babu woh khidki band kar dijiye. phir shayad thoda kam lage.

Anirudh who already knew how sensitive Bondita is to cold weather and that to when they have to depart from here tomorrow. He rushed to close the window, was pouring some wine in the glass then Bondita interrupted Patibabu Wine nahi Brandy and pointed towards another bottle.

Even though he liked wine but he thought to enjoy brandy this time for a change with his lady love. The silence inside room made them to listen their increased heartbeats with cozy slow music was more than enough to became two bodies one. before enjoying the brandy he rubbed her palms and soles of feet with his hand so that she could feel better but this touch made them to ignite their emotions. Her jingling anklets on her crossed milky white legs were signaling him to go ahead but before that he wanted to make sure that Bondita is ready for this. he looked at her and her eyes fixed on his chest through his transparent kurta approved it all.

Without even taking a sip of the brandy his warmth made her feel better. The glassed filled with brandy witnessed their hot, passionate love making session in the cold breezy atmosphere outside. They could see the satisfaction in each other's eyes he kissed her forehead with pure gentleness while she was just hovering her hands over his chest to feel his presence as she always thought this in her dreams. They both slept hugging each other in cozy duvet.

Next day.

It is morning they both woke up looked at each other and blushed hard. They got ready and reached to Airport with their luggage. Anirudh got busy in all the formalities for the boarding and when he returened to Bondita he saw Shivam talking with Bondita as always they both were looking very happy togather.

As always he felt jealous of him and asap he went to them and interuppted them.

Anirudh (pretend to be in hurry and pulled her to him)- Bondita! chalo flight ka time ho gya hai.

Bondita- Are abhi adha ghanta time hai dekhiye aur Shivam bhi same flight par chal rahe hai hamare sath India.

Anirudh- Accha, are maaf karna maine tumhe dekha nahi waise konsi seat hai tumhari.

Shivam- Dada, woh middle me hai thoda picche hai aap logo se.

Anirudh- Thank god!

Bondita- kuch kaha aapne?

Anirudh- nahi chalo, Shivam tum bhi dekho time almost ho gya hai.

Shivam - han dada, waise Bondita aaj kuch zyada hi khil rahi hai, kya baat hai Bondita.

Bondita blushed hard pretended as she did not hear him.

Anirudh gulped his anger on him as he does not wanted to create drama at public place,.

The trio Boarded on plane and in next 2-3 days they reached India.

In India-

RCs and whole Tulsipur was waiting for their first female Barrister to reaturn. Shivam went to his home. Anidita too reached RC mansion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My sincere apology to my all my readers for late update.

Thanks for reading "The Invisible String"

A very big thank you to 123_Whocares_123 for the song "love me like you do". I kept my promise to include the songs in my story both Hindi and English.

Keep voting, keep reading, keep supporting and most important keep suggesting your views in comment section.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------