Chapter 4: Valak Pov

'Today is that day' im thinking as I finish tying my tie on my suit. Damien, Giveon, and me are excited and terrified at the same time. We know exactly what we want and who we want, but does she? We have been planing this since we met her to have this conversation with her. We want to be her daddy's simple you may say but 1 she may not even want a daddy let alone 3. 2 we want her to be a submissive as well,not just a little. There is a lot to ask a little girl in one night. We are hoping she will say yes

I head downstairs to see the boys we hade on white black and grey ties. I'm white, giveon is grey, Damien is black. We decided against a contract when it comes to play time because we don't want to overwhelm her with rules and we want to try everything with her it would be hard to with said rules. We will obviously have instructions she must follow or she will be punished at that time. As for the ddlg aspect of this we will have rules for our baby girl.
They will be discussed if she agrees so she can write and decorate them.

We go out to the car in our driveway and I get in the passenger. Damien is driving and Giveon is in the back he takes the longest to open to people so I hope they can bond back there.

We have arrived at her house and we all get out. Lined up like the day she meet us Damien knocks on the door. She answers the door in a pink silk flowing drees. It hugs he waist and shows the swell of her breast that I would pay a million bucks to sink my teeth in. The thought makes me instantly hard.

"Hi" she says kinda quite.

"Hi baby are you ready?" Damien asks her.

"Yes, let me get my shoes." She tells us.

She walks back in her house and takes the shoes beside and her door and sits on the ground to put her shoes on like a little child. She looked to be having trouble so I squat in front of her and offer my help "do you need help little one?"

"Uhhh" She blushes to embarrassed to say yes and knowing she needs help so not saying no.

"Here hand me your shoes.. now your little feet. She hands me the shoes then puts her foot so I can slip her shoes on her foot.

"there, all good now" i state.

"thank you" she blushes at me.

"your welcome baby now come on we need to get going to the restaurant." i say and look at the boys who were standing at the entrance her apartment.

Giveon puts out his hand in her direction which she takes with a smile. We all walk out to the car me and Damien getting back in our seats and Giveon opens the door helps her in and buckles her in. Then gets in on his side and we are off to go.
———————————————————————————