Chapter 1 leah pov

"Hey Leah" my coworker Kristen comes in the door late.
"Hi Kristen" I laugh. "Your late again."
"I know,I know calm down." "I was got drunk last night kinda hung over this morning."
"Kristen you need to stop clubbing ever night so you can actually come into the cafe on time." I scowl at her.
Kristen had a new boyfriend, hookup, fling whatever you want to call it every week just about. She was having fun and doing her thing, that's all that really matters till she starts coming late to work.

The door bell at the front of the cafe rings meaning someone just came in I scramble the put away my coloring book I was coloring in while I waited for Kristen so we could open up.

I look up embarrassed not thinking about the fact that we have been open for 15 minutes and I wasn't  paying attention.

When I do look up I'm met with three big smirks plastered on three very gorgeous men's faces. "Hi sir what can for you guys?" I ask them still flushed they saw my coloring.

"Black no sugar, no milk" the one in the middle says with the brightest blue eyes and jet back hair.

"Yes sir coming right up." I dash to the coffee maker making three black coffees for the men when one ask  "where you coloring?" I look up form the coffees I was making to the man that said it on the left with dark brown eyes and fluffy brown hair.

"Y-yes sir" I stutter which I hate when I do and I do it when I'm nervous. Extremely nervous.  The one of the right chimes in next "cute" is all he says this one has very bright green eyes and dirty blonde/brown hair.

Blushing, I turn my attention back to the coffee I finished making. I bring the coffees to the men place them down and start to punch in numbers on the cash register just as Kristen comes from the back from her smoke break or something. "$15.19 sir."

The man in the middle places down a twenty dollar bill and says "keep the change" before I could say anything else they were out the door with there coffees.

"They are hot as fuck" Kristen says I giggle at her comment and we move on the the things that have to be taken care of at the cafe as well as the next customers
———————————————————————————
AN: ok ok I would like to go over some things this is important so read it pretty please

The band I imagine them in it's something similar to chase Atlantic bc I'm lowkey obsessed anyways that's their music vibe

How to pronounce their names
Damien- day-me-in
Valak- Val-ick
Giveon- give-e-on
Leah- Le-ah not lay-a

Also some things I imagine in my head about them
Leah- kinda shag/ wolf cut hair.

This is some of the stuff Leah wears and her vibe I guess I'll do the boys in the following chapters