"How is she??" I asked the doctor.

"I'll be honest with you about her condition. She almost gave up earlier but we managed to control her breathing. Kinailangan namin siyang tubuan dahil alam naman natin na may sakit siya at mahina ang baga niya. She got to tired and stressed and that triggered her illness to come out. And let me get you straight, COPD is a rare case and it cannot be cured but we will be doing our best to help her" 

"Is it possible if we transfer her in Manila?? We have friends that are doctors there. Is she suitable for traveling??"

"Yes she is but kailangan nakatubo pa rin siya since oxygen is not enough for her" Zeke nodded.

Sera is in Coma right now and doesn't know when she will wake up. We are not allowed to go inside the ICU for the safety of the Patients inside and we only have this specific time of visit.

It was already the time of the Visit. Zeke is busy with the Transfer Papers so we can bring her to Lopez as soon as possible and Dwayne is the one helping me with the case against Francine and her minion.

I wore safety a hospital gown, Mask, gloves, and shower cap before entering the ICU and look for her curtain.

I saw her lying unconscious in the bed with a tube connected to her lungs. You will really see how she is suffering right now but trying her best to breathe. It was a long silence and you can hear her heavy breathing that's making me more scared that anytime I might lose her.

I took her hand massaged it using my thumb.

"Be okay, I will still marry you" I whispered hoping that she could hear me wherever she is. "I wish I could kiss you but si pa pwede eh. So Recover fast okay?? I miss kissing and hugging you"

I didn't want to cry but because of this, I couldn't stop it. I never cried like this in my whole life. I know I don't usually pray but please help her recover Because I don't know what will I do if she leaves me.

I can't need her! Xyro Needs her, Everyone needs her so, please... Don't take her away from me.

Visiting Hours was already up and I didn't notice because I was happy beside her. I thought the time went fast but that's what they say you will feel if you are with the person you want to be with.

"Kidnapping and Serious Illegal Detention and Attempted murder ang kinaso sakanya pero nalaman nila na ang ginamit nila Baril is hindi pala lesinsyado so nakasuhan sila nang Illegal Possesion of Firearms." Sabi ni Dwayne habang andito kami sa waiting room nang ICU for Visitors.