CHAPTER 45

[Xander's POV]

"Are we there yet?! Sera please hold on!" I was holding Sera's hand inside the ambulance. She is wearing an Oxygen mask holding my Hand tightly. She was squeezing my hand every time she is Inhaling air from the mask.

She is already sweaty and I am scared that anytime she might give up breathing and I don't want that to happen. Please!

"Don't let go of my hand okay?? Squeeze it whenever you are having a hard time" I whispered wiping her sweat using my hand.

She didn't answer but just nodded.

We arrived at the nearest hospital because she needs much more medical attention. Pag dinala pa namin siya sa Manila she might be Dead on Arrival on her state.

We arrived at the hospital, Sera was already unconscious so nurses did CPR on her. Sumunod sila Zeke sakin and they were there just watching how nurses revive Sera.

Napatalikod ako pulling my hair in frustration. She's sick and pinagod ko siya! Kung di ako napagod kaagad I should have carried her until we arrived sa kalsada! Her inhaler wasn't enough for her!

"This is all my fault! I should have come with her in the first place. Sana di ko siya hinayaan pumunta sa bahay na yun mag-isa. I'm useless" I put my hand in the wall and leaned my head on top of it, crying.

"Stop blaming yourself. No one wanted this to happen" Zeke said holding my shoulder but I shook my head. I didn't protect her nor stop her even if I knew that I already had a bad feeling about it.

I found myself walking in a nearby stainless steel chair and taking out something from my pocket.

"Ano yan?" Dwayne asked me as I showed them a red box.

"Don't tell me you're proposing to her?" Gulat an tanong ni Zeke and I nodded. I was suppose to propose to her as soon as possible but then this happen.

I bought this when we were in Rizal and I even ask Justin and Thea for help especially He just proposed to her and getting married this year.

"Do you want us to help you with the transfer in Manila?? At least Kyle and Gian can monitor her there?" Zeke asked but just nodded staring at the box I am holding. 

A few minutes of staring we heard the door from the Emergency room open so that was the cue that I had to stand up because it was already the Doctor.