Guiding an Aura Awakening!

Start from the beginning

While they were sleeping, Lucario was sitting in the chair, listening to the aura heartbeat of the egg. After a while, Lucario was asleep, when the egg started glowing brightly, which woke her up. “The egg!” Said Lucario as she ran to wake Lexy and Laura up. The two woke up and saw the egg glowing brightly. They were shocked and quickly got up and ran to the egg, with Lexy being in front of the egg, Laura next to him, Fennekin next to the egg, Lucario on the right side of Lexy. The egg started forming a Pokemon.

When the egg was done glowing, they saw the Pokemon formed from the egg.  It was small, but two legged. It’s color scheme was blue with black legs and a black line on its face. It’s eyes were as red as blood. “It’s a Riolu!” Said Lexy excited with star eyes. It looked at the three of them, but knew that Lucario was its mother. “Welcome to the world Riolu.” Said Lexy softly as he went to hug Riolu, with Riolu a bit stubborn, but sensed the aura radiating off of Lexy, and slowly went in for the hug. Lexy put Riolu back onto the desk as he got out his phone.

“Riolu, the Aura Pokemon. A Fighting type. Riolu are able to sense a special power off of people called aura. It’s said it can get past two mountains in a night.” Said Lexy’s Pokedex. “Awesome.” Lexy said as he put his phone back onto the charger and Riolu jumped down onto the ground, with Lexy kneeling down. Hey there Riolu. I’m Lexy. The girl next to me is Laura, and on my right, is your Lucario mother.” He said introducing everyone as Fennekin and Scorebunny jumped up and greeted themselves. “Well, we should head back to sleep Lexy.” Said Laura as she yawned. “Yeah.” Said Lexy as he yawned again.

That morning, Laura woke up first to go to the bathroom right away with her bag. When she got out of the bathroom in her normal outfit, she saw Lexy sound asleep while cuddling with Lorena and Riolu. She smiled wholesomely before she tossed a small paper bag crumpled up in the trash. “I know you’re gonna be a great trainer Lexy.” Laura said quietly before she put her bag on the other bed and went to eat breakfast. A little while later, Lexy slowly woke up seeing Lorena and Riolu with him. Riolu was sleeping like a baby next to Lexy and held his arm, while Lorena was in a loaf cat position between his legs. He petted them when he woke up, and saw Laura’s bag on the bed. “Well at least she didn’t just leave.” Said Lexy as he picked up Lorena and put her next to him, with her getting up and stretching. Lexy got up and got changed into his everyday outfit.

When Lexy got ready for the day, Lorena and Riolu were waiting for Lexy on the bed next to Laura’s bag. Lexy looked at Riolu, and Riolu was using its aura to communicate. “I wanna be with you Lexy. I wanna be your Pokemon!” Said Riolu in a young male raspy tone. “You spoke!” Said Lexy both shocked and amazed. “Well duh, Lorena can use aura as well to talk to you, which is why only you can understand us.” Said Riolu as it went to get a Pokeball from Lexy’s belt and held it in its hands. “You really wanna come with us.” Said Lexy sensing Riolu’s emotions. “Yeah. Can I? Can I? Pretty please?” Said Riolu with mooching eyes. Lexy then felt the mooching commence, and then he got the Pokeball and pointed the button to Riolu. “Well if you insist, yeah you can come with.” Said Lexy with a smile on his face. Riolu had a wholesome excited look on his face, pounding the Pokeball button, getting sucked in, and got caught instantly. “We got Riolu! Alright!” Said Lexy excited as he jumped in the air, with Fennekin jumping in the air as well.

Laura was waiting in the cafe for Lexy, when she saw him with Lorena and Riolu on his shoulders. She got up and walked to him. “Mornin, Lexy.” Said Laura as she kissed Lexy on his cheek. “Hey Laura. Riolu was desperate to be caught by me, so I caught him and now he’s part of my team.” Lexy explained as Riolu went to sit on Lexy’s head. “Amazing! Now that makes Lorena, Eclipse, Treecko, and now Riolu!” Said Laura excited. “Yeah. But that means I can only have two more Pokemon before I have to start transferring.” Said Lexy. “Yeah, but that only means the family gets bigger.” Laura said. “I guess you’re right. “Said Lexy. “So, after breakfast, wanna have a battle?” He asked Laura confidently. “You bet. I’ve been wanting a rematch since me and Fennekin lost to you and Lorena.” Said Laura confidently with Scorebunny and Fennekin jumping on her shoulders.