Continue Reading

Liked this book and/or want to find out what happens next (or in the past)? This is just one of a set of books that can be read in no particular order, and are found on my profile.

The Findale Manor

Orphaned in the middle of a war, Jeremy is sent to his grandmother's estate in the safer countryside. His fresh start includes a beautiful servant, made more alluring by her refusal to fit into society. When forces beyond their control threaten to tear them apart, can they survive it? Or will they be torn apart forever?

Follow Jeremy the First's journey from childhood to adulthood as he must navigate the world he has been thrust into. This story is a more detailed backstory to the events in The Bertie Mansion.

The City Lake

Caleb's list of job responsibilities did not include saving his city from a drought. He was as far from the hero type as he could be, starting with muscles and ending with courage. When the ghost hunting club he had joined theorized their plight was due to the paranormal, he went along with it to appease them. No one could predict what he would find on the lakebed, or the path he would have to take to bring water back to the city.

Set a few years before The Bertie Mansion, this book heavily features Caleb and his own encounters with the supernatural, along with some fun Jeremy the Third appearances.