The detective

Name: Delilah
Gender: female

Basic Appearance: tanned skin with freckles on her cheeks, and her body. She had blue eyes that glow slightly due to a large amount Nuka-Cola Quantum she drank over the years. Her dark blue hair is pulled back into a ponytail.

Personality: serious, determined, loves mysteries, likes to be the "smartest in the room" though is often clueless. She is strongly against crime and driven to be a hero, but is often distracted by "the damsel in distress" or "the dame" of a case.

Where are they from: diamond city

Weapons of choice (Can be from any fallout game, modifications included, (if no in game mod exists, give a real world comparison)
Melee: a switchblade mainly, will use a bat at times if she is expecting a fight.
Range: a .44 magnum (mods: long barrel, comfort grip, hardened), combat rifle (long barrel, hardened, full stock, large magazine, marksmen stock), carries baseball grenades

Average/Consistent Appearance
Clothing: a trench coat, long socks, old shirt that she made into a crop top. Wears a fedora, sunglasses
Armor
Head: none
Chest Armor: leather chest piece
Right Arm: leather arm wraps
Left Arm: metal arm guard
Right Leg: nothing
Left Leg: nothing

Misc information: her three children coat is made from a Kevlar weave. She doesn't care much for politics, willing to help anyone as long as they pay. She often carried several sweets around, and collects a lot as well.

Backstory: growing up in the commonwealth, she adventured out around her family farm, solving mysteries she came up with as "the dashing detective Delilah", finding lost caps, tracking down animals, even looking for a late caravan, who got their Brahmin stuck.

As she got older, she never lost that desire to solve mysteries, and after encountering a man in a trench coat and a fedora, she was determined to find the man's identity. Eventually she ended in Diamond city, where she worked with Nick Valentine for a long while, before his sudden disappearance.

She is currently looking for Nick, with little success however.