"Take the kids home now!" I ordered in my luna tone.
"Yes, Luna. Kids follow me." The guard said.

As they took off, I shifted with Gavin along side of me.
As I was running, I saw how evil these wolves were. I took down two at the same time when I saw two more were on top of one of my guards. I jumped and clawed one of the wolves by the throat. The one got off and seen what I did. He growled at me and went to charge at me right when the guard had slid under his and bit his throat out. He looked at me and I nodded.
As I was about to take down another one that was coming my way, I felt a bolt of energy running through me then the next I felt I was on fire. The rogue that was coming at me stopped and looked at me. He started whining.

"Luna, your on fire?" The guard said just as Gavin came and killed that wolf that was in front of me.
"Zara, what's going on? Why are you on fire?" Gavin asked.
"I don't know, I don't know what's going on?" I said.

Just then, I felt a strong hurtful pain in my stomach where I had fell to the ground and started yelping. Gavin ran to me but couldn't touch me, he was afraid to get burn if he could.
As the pain was so bad, I had shifted and held onto my stomach not knowing what to do. Gavin shifted and picked me up and ran me to the pack hospital. As he was running the pain was too much where I had passed out.
All I saw was complete darkness until a bright light had showed up. I saw I was in a meadow of roses, all different colors. As I sat up, I noticed a phoenix was flying above me for some reason and then I heard a whin from like a puppy. When I looked around until I saw a patch of black roses then a little wolf pup. When I reached the wolf pup, he looked at me with phoenix eyes just like mine. The wolf was black with some white bloody spots in some areas.

"My child," I heard a woman say behind me.

When I looked it was my grandmother once again.

"Grandma, we meet again but why?" I asked.
"To help heal your child." She said pointing to the wolf whining.
"My child, I'm not pregnant?"
"But you are my child. And the stress you've been in with my husband dying and what's going on around you is causing you to have a miscarriage. Have you shifted recently?" She told me.
"Yes, there was a rogue attack so I did what I'm suppose to do, protect my pack."
"My dear," she said and shook her head. "Was your wolf on fire?" She asked.
"Yes, speaking of that what did that mean?" I asked her.
"The phoenix in you was trying to heal you and your child. Phoenix are very protective creatures just like us wolves but worse. The phoenix was feeling like she was losing her baby as well." My grandma told me.

I looked over at the wolf and saw how hurt it was. As I walked over and picked it up, I started to cry of the thought of losing my baby that I didn't know I was pregnant in the begin with. As I sat down, the phoenix flew down and landed next to me and put her head on the pup. I saw a few tears coming down her face and landed on the pup and then the pup started glowing.

"What's going on?" I asked.
"She's healing him."
"Him, I'm having a boy?"
"Yes, my child. Its time to go back and be with your mate." She said then disappeared.

Then it became black once again.

Gavin's p.o.v

When I got Zara to the pack hospital, I sat her on the bed and doctors came running in to help. As they were working on her, she started ceasing/crashing. I was so worried on what was going on. I somewhat pushed my way in there to get to her but a doctor had pushed me out of the room and shut the door.
Damon, Stefan, and Paige came running in the pack hospital to check on their Luna after they had heard from the guard that was with us. Both Damon and Stefan put their hand on my shoulders to try and calm me but I couldn't that was my mate in there hurting maybe on the edge of dying.
About 20 minutes later, the door has opened and the doctors had came out. Two of them had left after looking at me with sad eyes pleading eyes. I was about to run in the room until the doctor that was left put his hand up.