6

You were late again. This has been second time you've been late to school and this time you didn't have morning practice. Rushing your the house your jumped on your bike, stepping on the peddles as fast as you could.

Dropping your bike off to the side you rushed inside the school. Running up the stairs up to your classroom. Opening the door aggressively, you were out of breath.

"Are you new here?" Your teacher asked. You stood up straight and shook your head no.
"I don't think I've seen you in my class." You were confused. How come your home room teacher didn't notice you?

"It's me, Y/N L/N." Her eyes widen slightly surprised and she rubbed the back of her neck. "Oh my god L/N, I'm so sorry!" You gave her a giggle and took your seat.

Before you knew it, it was lunch time. You were packing your things for you to leave when rin walked into the room. "What's with the new look?" You looked at her surprised that she noticed you since she hasn't seen you for half of the day.

"Do you like it?" You smiled at her gently hoping she would like it since she's not easily pleased. She walked closer to your running her hands through your hair that you just curled. "Yea it's cute, I fits you really good actually." You smiled and slung your back over your shoulder walking to the cafeteria.

While in the cafeteria you could hear whispers and people pointing at you. Your not used to being the center of attention so you looked down thinking they were making fun of you. Rin took notice of this and glared at the people making them back off immediately. She rubbed your back in a reassuring way.

"Dont worry about them their just Jealous you look so hot" You smiled at her and giggled feeling better. Rin smiled seeing how easy it is to get her best friend smiling again. You guys ate lunch and talked amount yourselves. While eating a few guys on the Fukurodani volleyball tried to hit on you. But being the person Rin is, she gave them a glare behind your back telling them to 'back off or I chop your limbs'.

It's now time to leave, unfortunately for you, you had to go to volleyball practice after class. Walking to the gym you waved bye to the rest of your friends and changed into your practice uniform. You walked to the gym and all of your teammates gasps surprised.

"You look so pretty!" They all shouted in union. You smiled and thanked them putting your hair into a ponytail practicing your spikes.