4

"That will be $7.55." You handed the cashier the money. You took your bag and bidded farewell to the old man. It was a rainy Saturday in the afternoon. After the whole cheating situation, nothing made you feel better than ready some romance mangas to forget about all your problems.

You had forgot your umbrella since you didn't know it would be raining this early. Pulling your hoodie over your head you walked outside the store accidentally bumping into someone, "Oh my god I'm so s-" "Y/N?" The person cut you off, his voice was definitely familiar you've heard it before.

"Uh yes?" You looked up at the man you just had bumped into. He looked like someone from Kenmas team, you forgot his name. "It's me, Kenma best friend, Kuroo Tetsurou." He looked down at you with a small smile. Taking a minute it clicked and you made and "O" sound with your mouth.

"Hey kuroo, it's nice to see you person." You weren't one for small talk. He frowned slightly at the lack of expression in your face. This would be the first time meeting him in person but he new you were a bubbly person. "So I heard that you and kenma broke up.." You felt your heart clench at his name, you still weren't Over him just yet.

"Yea he cheated on me with some girl.. ironic isn't it." Looking straight ahead of you, you didn't notice kuroo expression. You let the rain drip onto your face not caring to wipe it off. "Take this." He handed you his umbrella he had been using while talking to you. You looked up at him and shook your head denying the offer.

"You need this more then I do." Giving you a gentle smile he took your hand and wrapped it around the Handel of the umbrella. You took it unwillingly, "Thank you.." you looked down feeling bad at the thought of having him to walk around with nothing over his head. With a small chuckle he smiled, "No problem."

After the encounter with Kuroo you two actually talked for longer than you expected and learned a few things. He's actually kenma best friend and never knew about you until recently. He told you kenma would often say how much of a nice person you were which made your heart ache more.

You took of your shoes and clothes the umbrella placing them with the rest. You greeted your parents and made your way upstairs in a rush. After the kenma situation you stopped interacting with your family as much, you would always eat then go straight to your room not coming out for hours studying your ass off.

It was a good thing but a bad one at the same time. You missed meals and would focus on your academic and volleyball club. You threw your sweater into the dirty clothes bin and plopped onto if your bed opening the new manga you had just bought.

You spent all night reading it until your eyes felt numb. Feeling tired you refused to shut your eyes wanting to know the next part of the story line. Before you could flip the page you had already fallen asleep, hopefully having a good dream.