5

You scrolled through your phone, looking at different hairstyles that would fit the type of hair you have. You had 3A, medium length thick hair. "Hm, highlights would look nice." You said. After scrolling through different styles your final decision was to get highlights and probably straightening your curls.

You walked to the store and bought a light/dark-ish brown color for your naturally black hair. Paying the cashier you made your way home, scrolling through Instagram. Stopping on a familiar page you knew way too well, it was kenma's. He had posted a picture of him and his new girlfriend.

Clenching the hand you held the phone in, you aggressively shoved your phone into your pocket making your way back to your house.
Finally getting to your house you walked upstairs and closed your door walking to the bathroom you had in your room. Following the instructions your washed your hair first then randomly placed the hair dye in places you thought would look good.

After waiting a few house you had washed the hair dye out and looks at your final product. Being satisfied you decided to straighten your hair. The process taking you three hours you has finally completed your new look. "Say goodbye to the old Y/N, and hello to knew one." You said to yourself in the mirror.

Smirking at the finished product you changed your clothes getting ready to go out again. You ran downstairs and told your mom you were leaving. "Y/N? What happened to your hair?"
She questioned tilting her head slightly. "I decided I wanted to change things up. Do you like it?" You said smiling towards the kind woman.

Giving you a small heart warming smile she nodded, "Of course, you look so pretty." You slipped your shoes in and grabbed your jacket. "Thank you!" You said grabbing the door handle and leaving the house.

Walking inside the mall you went to Holster to look for some new clothes. Picking out some cute shirts, jeans, dressed and shorts you payed and left to walk around for more shops.
While walking around you noticed a familiar figure ahead of you. "Kuroo?" You walked up to him slowly unsure if it was him.

Turns out it was and he turned around with a confused look on his face, "Sorry, do I know you?" He rubbed the back of his neck. You giggles slightly and nodded your head, "it's me, Y/N L/N." It took him a moment but he finally got it.

"Y/N! You look different from the last time I saw you in the rain." He chuckled. You gave him a small smile and nodded, "Mhm! I decided to change things up and dye my hair!" He smiled down at you and ruffled your newly straightened hair causing to smack his hand.

"It looks good on you." You blushed slightly and thanked him. "Since your here, do you wanna hang out for a bit?" He questioned. Having nothing better to do your agreed. Turns out hanging out with kuroo is a lot of fun, making him try out girl clothes, forcing him to walk in high heels and him tripping. It was a lot of fun.

"Uh I'll get a salad." You said telling the cashier at the food court what you wanted.
"I'll take a chicken sandwich." Kuroo said from behind you. "That would be $17.50." You pulled out your wallet to pay but Kuroo had already handed her his credit card.

"I could of payed for it you know." You said putting your hands in your hip. He looked down at you and let out a chuckle, "Pretty girls shouldn't have to pay for their meals." With the slightly smirk on his lip. Your cheeks turning a light shade of pink your looked away and grumbled.

Sitting down you both enjoyed the meal and each other's company joking around and overall forgetting about the whole week. Dropping you off at your house Kuroo slide his window down, "Hey Y/N, we should hang out more often. I had a fun time." You were stunned for a moment, smiling your nodded your head happily.

"Of course! I had fun with you also Kuroo" You said, moving your hair behind your ear. He smiled with a slight smirk on his face driving away leaving you excited for the next time you guys hand out.