Forcing herself to move, Touka walked forward out of the building and took a couple strides towards her apartment only to stop in her tracks as she thought about the body that would be stuck on the stairs. Probably just bones and blood at this time as she assumed more ghouls would have picked at the remains in no time. Once blood was spilled, there always seemed to be a gathering of sorts.

After a minute of thought, she decided she would be fine if she took the elevator and forced herself forward. Upon entering, she beelined to the elevator and pressed the open button. The elevator came to the lobby with a high pitched beep, so Touka initially entered the metal box and closed the doors and pressed the button to her floor and eventually made it to her room. Quietly as possible, she entered and glanced at the time. It was about an hour later meaning the chances of Haise being awake was still low but also a possibility. Peeking into her room, it seemed as if the white and black haired man didn't move, which allowed her to give off a relieved sigh as she curled up on the couch and fell to sleep. Her stomach warm and satisfied by the flesh she had killed a man for.

---

Touka woke to sirens wailing outside and Haise running around the apartment to gather his things.

"Sasaki, what's going on-?"

"A ghoul murdered a man a story or so down on the stairs. Received a call this morning and it's believed to be either the Rabbit or Black Rabbit due to Ukaku injuries to the bones and BR has been reported in the area while Rabbit has suddenly seemed to vanish off the map."

"Okay? So am I trusted by myself for a couple hours, so maybe I can bathe?"

Sasaki sighed. "I suppose. But I don't know why you aren't comfortable with me being here while you do..."

"Just get to work. I want to take a bath."

"Maybe I do too."

"Don't be so pervy, Sasaki-kun. Go do your job already."

"Fine. And I'm not pervy!"

"Sure you aren't, now get out." With that, Touka shut the door on the investigator and quickly took a hot bath in fear of Sassan returning early. After she was clean and in some comfy clothes, she settled down in the kitchen with some coffee, staring out the window at the scene she had caused. Sighing, Touka lifted the coffee to her lips and finished the liquid off and brought it over to the sink to wash later and returned to the window.

Sasaki called up yet another unit to report their findings and took a couple pictures of the scene while a man next to him wrote down facts of the body such as the evident random breaks in the ribs which only happen from Ukakus or hand to hand combat. If it were hand to hand, the hands would've had to be female and small.

Waving towards a crew that would clean up the remains of the dead man, Haise sighed softly and scratched at his cheek and blinked as the victims blood smeared. Finishing up some crime scene papers and reviewing them, he handed them off and looked down at his hands which were lightly covered in blood. Going to wipe off the human blood, he stopped suddenly and began up the stairwell towards Touka's room. The intoxicating smell of the liquid on his hands suddenly overwhelmed his senses causing him to curiously lick a blood covered finger. It tasted so good. When was his next meal and why the hell was he so hungry?

Finally getting to Touka's room, he opened the door with a spare key he had been given and walked directly towards the bathroom to wash his hands. Doing so in the oddly quiet surrounding, he glanced at himself through the mirror to find his eye had shifted to it's kakugan again. Blinking at his reflection, he shook his head and went on to ignore the inhumane aspect of his while his mind subconsciously wondered where Touka was, as the scent of her lingered in the bathroom with a mixing smell of shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Making his way to the living room, he found the girl curled up on the couch once more, a large flannel shirt covering her body while her jeans hugged her legs perfectly.