Hidden silver orbs looking up at Touka's own, he saw a sort of sadness cross her eyes as she managed to get her fingers under his hair and ghosted her nails over his scalp once more. Goosebumps raced along Sasaki's skin despite how comfortably warm he was under her sheets.

Holding back a small sigh in his throat until Touka left the room, he was conflicted with himself and what he thought. Did Touka really like him? Well, of course. The fact she returned how he felt while drunk and this most previous action was an obvious sign. But what if she felt responsible for him for some odd reason. Maybe she thought she owed him.

Whatever it was, it was on Sassan's mind until sleep captured him in its clutches.

Touka was loitering in the living room that connected with the kitchen and sat down heavily on one of the small couches. She wore a troubled gaze as she held back a yell as her hunger was raging through her causing thoughts to become fuzzy and consciousness to almost slip from her grasp. They had flesh downstairs that would hold her off for a couple days. Instinct forced her to her feet and shoved her out the door. She was almost unable to control herself as her voice tried to sing out her need for blood and human flesh. It was like being trapped in your own body with a monster controlling your every movement which led to clumsy sounds being made as she almost tripped down the stairs. Passing a human on the way down, she felt her body become overwhelmed with the fact food was walking around her like she was just another person.

Attack him. Kill him. Eat him. Regain what you need most. Control.

Thoughts raced through her mind as she could only watch as light reflected out from behind her meaning her kagune was out. That also meant this human had to die. Pressure building in her eyes, she almost welcomed the black abyss as her iris transformed into a blood red that matched the newly leaked liquid from her victim's chest. A almost invisible smile crept on her face as she lunged forward to dig her hands into her prey's chest. Bypassing the thick flesh and still forcing herself to power through the already overwhelming scent of warm blood, her nails broke through the pulsing internal organs and tore apart whatever her hands could grab. Withdrawing her now bloodied hands, she watched as broken organs seeped from the human as he gave quiet yells of horror. Having enough of his noises, Touka's hands shot out the break the men's neck with a loud pop causing her to cringe the slightest bit. She was a murderer. She should be used to it.

Finally sinking her teeth into her prey and tearing away some of the flesh, Touka swallowed up as much as the thickly textured flesh as she could until she heard a slam echo through the stair way. Continuing to toss the thick, warm and tough meat into her mouth, the footsteps were coming closer. Daring to take another bite, she knew blood spilled down her chin, throat and chest as eating human was never exactly clean. Nipping the throat sharply, she drained some of the warm liquid into her mouth before realizing whoever was coming was close. Withdrawing a couple steps, she made eye contact with a man who's ghoul eyes flared and gave a bob of her head to indicate he was able to eat what he wanted as she was done. Backing down the stairs cautiously, Touka eventually realized the dire need to escape the situation and turned to flee.

Feet flying down the stairs, the purple haired girl pushed the door wide open and sprinted down a dark littered alley or two until she came to an older building which looked as though it was made forty years back but was abandoned recently. Rusty colored bricks chipped and fell from the tall walls that she visited more often than not. Yet she was covered in blood and guilty. Feeling cold rain start to drop on her skin, she froze and allowed the liquid to wash away a majority of the blood before throwing off the now soaked clothing into a bin leaving her bare and holding her shivering arms. Entering the building and heading straight for a cupboard, she threw open the wooden door and dug out an extra pair of clothing she stashed incase of another one of her outbreaks. Changing into the shorts and stockings, she threw on a long sleeved shirt and a jacket and remained in the area until her body began to warm.