Maknae Line Info

Excitedly back with the maknae line of the group!! Had meant to mention this in the previous "update" but I'm sorry that it took so long for me to finish completing this. I had lost some of the photos I used and been on a search since to keep this the same as when I has posted it on amino, lol.

Anyways, let's meet the maknae line!!

Once again, there's a total of 9 members: 2 Japanese, 2 Chinese and 5 Koreans. Excluding the leader (who's first), the members will be revealed in age order. Here will be the remaining four members you haven't yet met.

(As mentioned with the hyung line, little side note: all the members can and are amazing dancer, but there's still main and lead dancers)

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

**✿❀ Kohki ❀✿**

Stage Name: Kohki (幸輝)
Real Name: Hayashi Kōki (林幸輝)
Positions: Vocalist and Dancer
Birthday: January 15th, 1999
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn 

Explanation: Kohki goes back and forth between the two. He's certainly an amazing singer, and it shows during the group's ballad songs. But, when it comes towards the more upbeat ones, his passion reall shows. The way he's able to make difficult choreography look so simple, as well as pour all his energy into every move. Making each movement look so light and smooth, but very powerful and leave a strong impact.

**✿❀ Yeosang ❀✿**

Stage Name: Yeosang (여상)
Birth Name: Kang Yeosang (강여상)
Position: Main Dancer, Vocalist, Face of the Group 
Birthday: June 15th, 1999
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Explanation: Extremely talented! Two words that describe Yeosang's dancing. Every move is powerful. The choreography he create are always so well-put together and beautiful. And although he may not have many lines (due to the amount of focus he puts into dancing), his voice is very alluring voice. It's too deep nor high pitch, it's like the perfect mixture that gives someone's the right chills.

**✿❀ Felix ❀✿**

Stage Name: Felix (필릭스)
Birth Name: Lee Felix (이필릭스)
Korean Name: Lee Yong-bok (이용복)
Position: Lead Rapper
Birthday: September 15, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Explanation: Similar to Chan, Felix also has a smooth voice, yet it's refreshing. Looking at his face, you wouldn't expect a deep voice to come, but it does. Yet it's more husky like, and (according to the members) very calming. Which is something Chan loves working with. Even so, Felix has such a strong presence, along with flow.

**✿❀ YangYang ❀✿**

Stage Name: YangYang (扬扬)
Birth Name: Liu YangYang (SC-刘扬扬/TC-劉揚揚)
Korean Name: Ryu YangYang (류양양)
Position: Maknae, Main Rapper, Face of the Group
Birthday: October 10, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Libra 

Explanation: YangYang's flow? Amazing. Now he's not the absolute best (despite being the main rapper) but he really tries. And when he's nailed his part, he's absolutely NAILS IT! He's always determined to become and do better. If he feels his rap isn't quite up to par, he'll trying something new or continue until it's perfect. He doesn't settle for less. And this determination he shows is what led the members towards persuading the company to mark him as the main rapper (especially with his style being different from Felix and Chan's).

**✿❀ Group Photo ❀✿**

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

And that's the entire group!!💛

All nine members have been met, and next to come is some background info as well as fun facts about these boys & the group!!

Be on the lookout!! ~Kay(: 💛