Simply Amazing:Chapter 16

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes at such a rude comment.

“I’ve got nothing to work with”

“I’m wearing this”

(New outfit http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DFgwEloHyxI/T0UZCoehJrI/AAAAAAAADq4/J5LxJ90AFS0/s640/jessica-alba-290.jpg)

A/N You Probably have to paste the urls :/,

“Well not bad”Brooke said nodding

***********

Chris

The party has been going on for an hour now and everything is going good.Me and Trey,Allen,Tyga,Mijo,Honey Cocain ,Heather and Austin Brown are all in a corner in the back drinking and smoking.

I wasn’t nearly as high or drunk as I wanted to be,but it was still kinda early.

On my way to the kitchen I was stopped by somebody tugging on my shirt.

“What”

“Hey Chris”Nicole said all happy like we was friends or something.

“Fuck you want?”

“I’m just saying hey”she said innocently….bitch.

“uh-huh”I walked past her and went straight to the liquor,I know shes going to start some shit tonight.

“Yo you know her?”Tyga said emerging from the crowd in the hallway.

“Not by choice,why?”

“Just asking you looked pissed when she was talking”

“I just don’t like that hoe.Period”I said through clenched teeth.

“Okay calm down nigga it was just a question.”

I nodded and he walked off and I felt my blood boiling.

Why the fuck can’t she just go away?

Brooke

“Whoa you don’t gotta run”I guy said when I bumped into him chasing after Carmen.

I looked up and nothing and nobody else mattered.Oh my fucking god is was Tyga.

“Oh-um-uh-I-uh-oh”

“What’s your name?”

“Uh-Brooke”

“Welcome to my party!” he said drinking the last of what was in his cup.

Carmen was sitting in a small dark area between the backyard and the hallway.

I went straight to the kitchen I am drinking all I can until somebody says something about me being underage.

“Hello”A girl said walking past me.

“Hey”I looked at her and wow everybody is here

“I like your hair”

I wanted to squeal and jump up and down but I couldn’t show it so I played it cool.

“Thank you,I like yours too”

“Thanks,I’m Nicole”she held her hand out for me to shake.

“I’m Brooke…”