Jon's POV     

"Alright, she's on now" Sitting up in my seat, feeling the excitement surge through my body. I'm sitting at a table with the band, my family, Lizzie and Chrissie's dad. The club is packed with different rock bands and photographers. Our table is in the middle, a short distance from the stage. The stage is rather big, it has a red curtain backdrop, a piano for Dave and numerous other instruments for the band and the mic at the front for her to sing. 

A man in a suit comes strutting onto the stage "Hello ladies and gentlemen, this is the lady you have all been waiting for.... Please give a warm welcome to Christiana Romano accompanied by David Bryan on Piano" A wave of claps and whistles echoed from the audience, including me. The band were already on stage, then out walked Dave, sitting down at the piano. 

The horns and piano opened the first song and suddenly the curtain rises and out struts Chrissie in a tight black corset with a long feather train, gloves, stockings and the whole lot. My eyes pop out of my head, my tongue is rolling out like a long red carpet. She walks right up to the mic singing out the opening lyrics "A guy what takes his time, I'll go for any time, I'm a fast moving' gal who likes them slow.....Got no use for fancy driving, wanna see a guy arriving in low ....I'd be satisfied, electrified to know a guy what takes his time"

She has me captivated by her beauty, I'm not sure what spell she has me under but It's certainly working. My head is bobbing away to the music, tapping my fingers on the table. She takes a few steps down the stairs while singing out the next lyrics "A hurry-up affair, I always give the air......Wouldn't give any rushing gent a smile" Pointing over to a man as she trails off. 

The next thing I know she makes a bee line for me, leaving everyone in the club staring right at me. "I would go for any singer who would condescend to linger awhile..." She points right at me as she sings out the lyrics, turning me into a blushing mess. She stops right between my legs, spinning round and sitting down on my lap, grinding up and down my body. "What a lullaby would be supplied to have a guy what takes his time" Her voice is soft and sexy which is enticing everybody in the room. When the horn section of the song starts, she grabs my hands and rubs them all over her body before throwing them back to me and strutting off back to the stage, all the while I'm grinning away like a Cheshire cat. I'm fairly sure the photographers got quite a few photos of that and honestly I don't care, I loved every second of that. She finished off the song and they went straight into the next song, starting off with the horns followed by the piano. 

"The dress is Chanel, the shoes YSL

The bag is Dior, agent Provocateur
My address today, L.A. by the way
Above Sunset Strip, the hills are the way
My rings are by Webster, it makes their heads twirl
They all say, darling, what did you do for those pearls?
What? I am a good girl" 

She sings out the opening lyrics in a really sexy yet comedic voice. When the instrumental part starts she dances round the stage, disposing off her gloves with her teeth, getting everyone on the edge of their seats. 

"B.H I adore, Rodeo l'amour

Breakfast Polo Lounge and poolside for sure
The Chateau for cocktails
The Courtyard at nine
Dan Tana's for dinner, the Helen's divine 
You know I have found the words going round
They all say my feet never do touch the ground
What? I am a good girl" 

Loads of men came racing the stage and tore her feather train off, leaving her just in a corset prompting the audience to whistle. She continued dancing round the stage, kicking her legs out and shaking her ass before turning back to the mic.