Chapter 9

Zeniyah

My alarm going off causes me to jump up and look at the time, I see it's 5:30 meaning I overslept. I groan and head to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Thankfully my hair is still braided back in cornrows so when I hop out the shower I grab my black 20-inch straight wig and begin laying it. My phone starts ringing and I see Alex's name flashing on the screen with her picture causing me to laugh. 

"Hello," I say picking up the phone. 

"Heyyyyyyyyy, what you doing," she asks. 

"I'm getting ready right now, your brother said he'll pick me up," I say blushing slightly 

"Ohhhhh really," she says making me blush harder. "Oh yeah I called to ask since we probably won't be back till around 10 do you want to just stay over then tomorrow we can have a spa day pretty please," she asks. Even though I hate taking days off work the idea of a spa day and massage sounds amazing. I agree and call HR at the hospital and request 2 days off.

Once I'm done laying my edges I wrap them up so they don't get messed up as I get dressed. I pack a duffel bag with pajamas shorts and a huge shirt, I also grab my teddy bear,  facial wash, and bonnet. 

I slip on a matching lace bra set, then a white tank top and black jeans before topping it off with a black leather jacket. I unwrap my edges and slip my phone and lip gloss into my pocket. I check my stash and grab about $100 in cash so I can pay for the games and rides. I slip on my white airforces then do a once-over of myself in the mirror before sitting down and waiting for Giovanni. 

I try to calm my racing heart by scrolling through Pinterest, saving outfit ideas. I get a text that says "I'm outside Bella". I grab my duffel bag and keys locking up before heading to the elevator. My palms keep sweating as I rub them against my pants and hum to bring myself comfort. 

When I get outside I see him standing in front of a sleek black Tesla model 3. I smile at him noticing he's matching my outfit only difference is he has a gold chain around his neck and he's wearing glasses. 

I approach him and he reaches down and grabs my bag before leaning in to hug me. I feel him inhale my scent causing my stomach to flutter. He opened the passenger side and throws the bag in before gesturing for me to get in. He slams the door shut then walks around to the driver's side. The car surrounds me completely with his scent when he hops in his arm rests in the middle near mine and I feel heat radiating off him. 

He begins driving and soon after my stomach growls loudly causing me to blush and hide my face "Oh my god, " I mumble

"Aww princess are you hungry," he says chuckling at my embarrassment. I shake my head but feel his eyes still on me. "When's the last time you ate?" he asks 

"Ummm well you see it was a busy day at the hospital..." I say trailing off. He glares at me before slamming his hand on the steering wheel causing me to flinch 

"What is wrong with you! Did passing out yesterday not teach you enough of a lesson?!" he shouts causing tears to well up in my eyes. I curse myself out in my head for being so sensitive, I've always hated being yelled at. I simply look out the window trying to blink away my tears. He pulls into a Mcdonald's drive-thru and asks what I want I simply mumble nothing causing him to growl under his breath. 

He pulls up to the window and orders while I drown him out. 

"Zeniyah. Look at me," he says I ignore him, he places his hand on my jaw turning my face to look at him. He sees the tears in my eyes and his face drops, he pulls off his sunglasses, 

"Fuck, I'm so sorry beautiful I didn't mean to make you cry I promise," he says and I simply nod. 

He sighs handing me a Mcdonald's bag. I take it thanking him. I open it and find 20 chicken nuggets, a drink, fries, and different sauces. I smile at him, my mouth watering at the scent. I pull out the nuggets and begin eating as he drives off. When we reach a red light I dip a nugget in sauce and bring it up to his lips. He scrunched his nose looking at me. I give my best pout and puppy dog eyes and he opens his mouth. I continue feeding him and myself nuggets and fries until it's finished. 

We get to the amusement park and he comes around and opens my door holding out his hand for me to climb out. I hop out grabbing all the garbage and my drink I continue sipping on. Before I can walk off he pulls me in front of him looking down into my eyes and brushes my hair behind my ear. 

"I'm truly sorry for the way I snapped earlier, I just don't want you getting hurt and shit," he says with a frown on his face. I smile and hug him leaning my head on his chest. 

"It's fine, I'm just sensitive," I say. He nods and grabs my hand as we walk into the park. 

We spot Alex, Sandro, and Junior and walk towards them. Junior reaches for me and I grab him and begin baby-talking him while playing with his cheeks. 

"Finally you lovebirds decided to grace up with your presence," Alex says causing me to blush and Giovanni to pull me closer. We begin walking deeper into the park and start playing random games and riding rides. I get some cotton candy for myself and Alex which Giovanni refuses to let me pay for. I eventually give Junior back to Sandro so they can make their memories while me and Vanni wander off to play some games. 

We go in the "retro darkade" and play against each other in a bunch of games. I quickly learn Vanni is a sore loser but a quick kiss on the cheek can cheer him up. When we step back outside it's already dark. I check the time to see it's almost 9, those 2 hours flew by quickly with him. I approach a booth called "Lobster Pot" the booth is littered with adorable pokemon teddies and I immediately want a Pikachu. 

"Want the Pikachu," a deep voice says from behind me. I turn to find an attractive caramel skin guy standing behind me. He's a boyish kind of cute not the manly-beautiful that Vanni is. I smile at him nodding. "I probably can't win it though," I say laughing sheepishly. 

"I can win it for you," he offers stepping forward.

"No, the fuck you cant," A voice says from behind him. Giovanni roughly brushes by him before coming to stand beside me and wrapping a hand around my waist. 

"And you are?" The boy asks Giovanni clearly irritated by his intrusion.

"I'm her boyfriend, get lost before I pound your fucking face in," he says pulling me impossibly closer. 

"Man fuck you," the boy says walking away. Giovanni steps forward ready to start a fight but I grab his hand smiling up at him. 

"So boyfriend huh?" I ask him smiling. 

"Soon enough princess," he says making me smile shyly. He pulls me towards the booth and wins the Pikachu plush with ease for me. I take it from him thanking him before snuggling with it. He checks his phone before saying, 

"Alex and Sandro said they're heading to go pick up some snacks then going home, you wanna leave, or is there anything else you want to do," he says looking down at me. 

I look up at the Ferris Wheel I always wanted to ride and he immediately starts leading me towards to making me smile. When we get in I hold my Pikachu in one arm while I look at the view in amazement. I feel Giovanni's hand on mine making my head turn in his direction. As the Ferris wheel lifts towards the top we stare into each other's eyes and for the first time in forever I don't feel the need to break eye contact. 

When we reach the very top he places his hand on my cheek and leans in slowly. He pauses looking in my eyes as if asking for permission, I nod and he presses his soft lips against mine, my eyes flutter closed as I feel myself melt into his arms. My whole body warms and my core throbs and his hands slid down to my waist. I eventually pull away and meet his eyes to find him looking at me with adoration in his eyes. 

The Ferris wheel reaches the bottom again and we climb out, we walk hand in hand to his car. A comfortable silence surrounds us and I already know what's on both of our minds. 

Ughhhhhh this chapter was everything. I hope one day I can go on a date to the fair or exhibition. Anyways I hope everyone enjoyed it. Love you all <3