Epilogue I Guess?

Edit: Omg, I posted this as prologue, I'm so stupid XD

A/N: Man was I a dramatic little snitch. Totally forgot why I ever left wattpad, but wow I can't believe I did that. Hey guys, if you're wondering, I've moved on to other fandoms, and other fanfiction sites, where you could hardly recognize any similarities with my writing styles. 

When I started this book, I was 13, a middle schooler who was first exposed to the internet with my first smartphone ever. I wouldn't say I was naive or dumb, as all 13 year olds are valid, and probably know more than adults give them credit for, so lets just say I was "new". As time moved on I evolved, and whether that's a good thing or a bad thing... well I don't know. 

Yesterday was my birthday, I'm 20 now, so many years have passed since I first started writing about the big five, but they were my friends, and the mere fact that you guys are reading this, interacting with my work, means you're my friends by extension. If you want to know about my mental situation, I'm a lot better than when I had closed that chapter in my life for good. I can't say I'll ever start this up again, as it wouldn't have the same heart and soul that I had once dedicated to this but, I hope you're all doing well, and it's only fair to give this the proper send off. 

~~~~~~~~

*In a void, where only Ice and a glowing light are*

Ice: Where am I? 

Light: You're in the void, where all forgotten characters go

Ice: I- I'm not a character! I'm the author!

Light: Well, yes and no. You were the author, but then you changed. You evolved into another self, where the author could live out her fantasies, her best dreams. Who she wanted to be. 

Ice: That's scary as crap- so who am I? 

Light: You're Ice. The author's real name is ---redacted----

Ice: Oh, wow, cool name. So what happens now? 

Light: I believe that's all up to you. 

*A voice starts to echo in the room, it's faint, but definitely male*

Voice: Ice? Ice? 

Ice: *gasps* Jake. 

*We're back at the clubhouse, Jake is patting Ice's cheek*

Jake: Are you okay babe? You zoned out for a second. 

Ice: I'm not the author anymore. 

Jake: Woah what? What about your other life, back at your home? 

Ice: Gone. All that matters is you. *smiles, cupping Jake's cheek* 

*They kiss* 

And that's what's important. 

Elsa: *sipping coffee from the sidelines* I guess she's grown on me. I'm happy I could be able to be there for so many people

Jack: You know, the internet is saying you're gay now. 

Elsa: WHAT THE F-

~~~~THE END~~~