15

Disclaimer:
Second sentence has been included from readers' ideas in the comments since this is for you anyway. XD

7/13
Tuesday
2:05 pm
Reader Pov

"Um... but that's too old school. Can I just call you Daddy instead since you have a kink for it as well?" I teased to lighten the mood because Silva seems to be softening up a bit. If I continue to act like this, he could possibly be manipulated to my own rules.

"Does that mean you have a kink with your own father "as well" since you're the one who called me like that in the first place?"

I choked on my reply. That's the worst possible scenario he could come up with to poke my composure but I don't intend to let him see that his rudeness could affect me. I have to be strong or I won't get respected because of my gender and age.

"Of course not. Honestly, I couldn't even remember his face due to our lack of interaction in the past years."

Silva paused as if he's calculating something but a phone call interrupted his next attack.

"Wait here." He simply said and stuck the vibrator back in my soaked hole like I had freedom to run, then left me on the bed all naked and abused by that thick gadget, over and over again.

It's been a couple of minutes or so and my legs have gone numb, along with my hips. My throat had gone dry. Not to mention my whole body is full of sweat that could probably sum up a kilo of my bodyweight.

Damn it... I mentally cursed because I can't reach my back to scratch the middle part and it's torturing my body and soul. I had no other choice but to wriggle the itchy part against the smooth bedsheets.

I'm so nervous thinking of Silva coming back while I still haven't solved this minuscule problem and I don't want to give him that satisfaction as much as I can.

"You really are being kept in here."

I got too startled at that voice I accidentally hit the corner of the lamp table with my left elbow.

"Fffffffuuuuuuu—mmmphhh—"

"Shh! If I get caught we're both doomed." Illumi whispered after he prevented me from screaming out loud by cupping my mouth shut.

He had a point, however, the excruciating pain was just too much for me to bear. As in it's all I could think of and my mind was too preoccupied to even remember my current situation and how embarrassing it is to be seen by another person, especially of an opposite sex.

"Don't worry, I came here to rescue you." He continued and gently freed me from my misery. What I meant was the vibrator that was overheating in my pussÿ and by a man who wasn't even my fuçk buddy.

Lucky for me, Illumi doesn't even look like he cared yet my ears are flaring up in extreme embarrassment. I'm like a melting butter under his touch and that's far from sensual meaning of it. Especially when his long fingers had to slide in to get a grip on it's slimy rubbery girth and rubbed onto my numbing inner muscles.

A loud plop sound filled the room as soon as Illumi pulled that sęx toy out of my private area.

He also tried to untie my bondage but the long, raven-haired friend of mine—whom I first met when I attempted to get a driver's license—seemed to have difficulties on releasing my arms despite his wide knowledge on ropes since he said so himself that he used to climb mountains in his younger years.

"How did you even know I was here?" I know it's not the time but I'm too curious to let it pass.

"I saw you get abducted so I followed him." Illumi replied without an ounce of fear which was kind of baffling if I'm being honest. On a similar note, I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that he actually managed to get in from the window when the villa is like a a couple of stories high. In public.

"You make it sound so easy." I took a deep sight and smiled at him. "But thank you for risking your life for me."

Illumi stopped and stared at me until the air between us became creepy. Just because his big, round and dark eyes are like sucking my soul in and I had a hard time resisting them. If not for the heavy footsteps fast approaching, I wouldn't have pushed him to hurry up and leave for the time being.

"Please go. Find somewhere safe to hide for now—" To my surprise, Silva opened the door before I could even complete my sentence.

 Find somewhere safe to hide for now—" To my surprise, Silva opened the door before I could even complete my sentence