I walk back inisde and go up the stairs, but the most strange thing happens. I see Max walk out of my room.

Once out of sight I rush in and find Ashley smoking out on the balcony.

I wonder what Max was doing in my room, I could ask Ashley but I know that she wont say a single word to me.

I sit on my bed and look at her, every time I look at her I feel nothing but guilt. She sits down on the chair and countienes smaoking not caring to whipe her tears falling from her dark peral eyes.

I get up and close the slidin g door, I cant bare to look at her anymore. I open the cabinet and take out a bottle. I open it and try to drink down this guilt I have.

"You really fucked it up this time." I muttered to myself

Ashley's Pov:

"Can we talk?." the voice didnt belong to Matteo.

I turn over and see Max at the doorway, and nod.

Max takes a couple steps and stops by the balcony doorway, "I came to give ypu my condolences." Max stayed quiet for a moment and then opened his mouth again. " I also want to offer an alliacne."

I tilt my head and question why or what is asking me for an alliance.

Max takes another step closer. "together we can bring down the riddles, especially Matteo for what he did to Ryker and your family."

I think about his offer for a moment not really sure what to thinking of it. In the back of my head I can hear Mary the time she told me that revenge is going to be the death of me. "Ash it's a win- win siutaiton for us. Plus I'm willing to forgive for what happened to my family." Max said perssuasivly.

But I'm not even sure if he actually means it, "How do I know your not tricking me?."

"In times like this I can only befriend an enemy to take down another common emeny. This will be the last chance to take me up on this offer, we can work together."

"Just us?." I ask

"Just us." He added

I extend my hand out and we shake hands, "then you got yourself a deal."

The next day~

Draco's Pov

I walk out of the car and knock on the door, "Come on in. I'll tell Ash to come down." Mia closed the door behind me and rushed up the stairs. I walked out to the back of the yard and sat at the table were breakfeast is already laid out for us.

I see Ashley in a black shirt and blue jeans walking out towards me. Still her eyes are puffed up and it doesn't seem like she got much sleep.

I stand up and pull her chair open, "Good morinig." I said as cheerful as I could be.

"Morining." she mutters

I sit back down at my seat and we start to eat, "How are you feeling?."

Ashley just shruggs her shoulders.

I feel something is off of her but I think it just might be her just trying to proccess all of this. But I also cant help but notice how snappy she answered when I got here. I looked at her in the eye and something like darkness swirled inside her dark pools. "What." she snapped at me and I took my eyes of he.

"Nothing." I poked my food. Somethign about her chnaged over night

"I like your engagment ring." but her eyes were never looking at my ring, so that only meant she wants to talking about my engagement.