Chapter 11.

Harry held my hand and led me backstage as the 4 boys followed.

"Group hug!!!" Louis shouted, causing me to flinch.

The boys came hugging me and that moment, I was thankful for everything.

"Guys. Air. Please. Can't. Breathe." I managed to say and they start to let go.

Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me to the corner, away from the boys. I was now leaning on the wall and Harry was staring into my eyes causing me to blush.

"You're so cute when you blush." Harry commented.

"Stop it." Playfully hitting his chest then looked down.

"Simon invited us to the Bahamas for summer vacation, it's kinda like a welcoming party for us. I was wondering if  you wanted to come along. You know, spend more time together before we leave." Harry said.

"Sounds fun! I'd love to join you guys." I answered and kissed Harry in the cheek.

"Just the cheek?" Harry said with a pout.

"Look left." I whispered.

Harry had a confused look on his face then he looked. The lads we're staring at us with their eyebrows going up and down with a teasing grin. Talk about awkwaaaard. I looked at Harry and he was mouthing something to the guys but then I didn't see what it was. But it was obviously telling them to go away. 

"Wait, when is this happening?" I asked.

"2 weeks from now. We're going to be there for 2 weeks too." He said.

"2 weeks? WOW. That's long. You think my parents would allow me?" I worried.

"Leave it to me." Harry assured.

- After 1 week - 

*ding dong* 

I heard the doorbell which caused me to jump on my bed from my sleep. I didn't bother to get it since my mom was in the living room. We're going to the beach in a week but Harry still hasn't asked my mom if I could go. But anyways, that's not gonna stop me from going shopping. I got up and headed to the shower. 

I dried my hair and tied it into a messy bun. I wanted to feel comfortable today so I wore a sweater, leggings, Vans and ofcourse the locket. I was in the middle of putting my lipgloss when I heard my phone ding.

From: Harry

"You awake, babe? :)"

To: Harry

"Yup!"

From: Harry

"Want to go out today? ;)"

To: Harry

"I'm going to the mall in a while to go shopping for the trip. I know my parents haven't said yes yet but either way, I'm still getting clothes. :) Do you want to come with? It's okay if you don't though 'cause you know, it's shopping."

I placed my phone on the table and continued to put on my lipgloss infront of the mirror. I grabbed my phone and sat on the edge of the bed and still no message from Harry. Hmm, I'll take that as a no then, fine with me. I got my purse from the bed and headed for the door. A curly haired boy with green eyes startled me.

"Of course I'd go with you." Harry announced making me blush.

"How long have you been here?" I asked.