Chapter 4

Hello friends......Thank you to those who voted and commented.

Please do read vote and comment. Your one vote can do a lot.

So let's start.....

As Abhi was passionately looking at Pragya. He slowly moved towards her and Pragya stepped backwards. Pragya was confused with his recent behaviour, he is not at all getting angry on her or yelling at her instead agreeing to her in everything, behaving politely rather caring towards her. Moreover she was surprised with his behaviour the last night, she thought to ask him but later thought to give him time then if he doesn't open up then she will question but she isn't getting time as in each and every moment,she is being amazed by his action,if she think to ask then his behaviour,new behaviour made her forget what she thought and she begin thinking about the new things.

She was lost in her thoughts forgetting the situation she was in. Unknown to her,she hit her back on the wall and she was caged in her husband's arms. She jerked from her thoughts when she felt something on her neck. She found that her husband was hugging her tight by keeping his face on his neck crook. She couldn't help but hug him back. They hugged each other so tightly leaving no space for even air to pass Oo the other one would be vanished if  they leave. They stood like that for some time then they came back to sense on hearing the door knock.

They parted and before Abhi could say or do anything, Pragya abruptly hurried to the other room. Abhi was clueless about her behaviour so he was about to follow her but he was distracted by the knock. He went to open the door and found one of the men of the shooting came to inform them that the shooting is about to begin so they have to come.

He told the same to Pragya and opened the washroom door and before saying anything, Pragya went inside. Now Abhi was confused with her behaviour,why was she not talking with him rather ignoring him.

Then after that they went for the shoot. It went well and they returned back. The next day they were to return back to Mumbai. The thing that is making him restless is Pragya's ignorance and silence.

In the hotel room......

Abhi followed Pragya when she was packing, actually he was not following but trying to clinging, getting close to her like a puppy but everytime she ignored him and whenever he tried to go close to her then she quietly went away from there.

Abhi being fed up with her behaviour, dragged her by arms,pushed her on the wall and asked: Why are you doing this?

Pragya: What??
She tried to push him to go but he tightened his hold on her.

Pragya said not looking at him: What? Let me go,I have work.

Abhi: First look at me,why are you not looking at me? You know what I want to ask and that's why you are trying to escape. You know that I am desperate to know something and running behind you as a puppy and you are deliberately ignoring me and that's why you are trying to go now also right?

Hearing puppy from him, Pragya chuckled but kept her face sterned,then turning to him she said: I don't know what are you saying. Why will ignore you? I am just doing my work. Tomorrow morning we have flight so........

She was cut as her lips were captured by Abhi. After that lights off.........

The next day.......

Pragya gave Abhi a silent treatment throughout the journey.

Abhi thought: What has actually happened to this Chashmish? Why is she behaving like this all of a sudden? Once I reach Mumbai, I have to deal with her.

In Mehra Mansion,all were waiting for Abhigya's arrival. Finally they arrived and Dadi along with others welcomed them. But Abhi was in a kind of hurry.

Abhi: Okay we will talk actually we are very tired.

All gave them teasing smile.

Pragya: No its okay, I am not tired. You go, I will come later.

Abhi: NO. Actually you have to take out my things.

Pragya couldn't understand why was he behaving like this.

Pragya sternly: I said I want to talk with Dadi.

Abhi: You are coming with me that's it .

Pragya: Why are you not understanding?

Mitali teasingly: Arey Pragya Abhi needs you.

Dadi smiling: He has work with you. You go with him beta.

Abhi: Come na .

He dragged her with him while others teasingly watched them and Dadi was more than happy to see her grandson happy with her bahu.

When they reached home, Abhi closed the door while Pragya pushed him and released her hand from him.

Pragya: Why are you doing this? Why did you bring me here ? Others were looking at us,they are thinking you can't live without me and you want me that's why but I know the truth,why are you doing this?

Abhi: That you know. You know the reason why I brought you here. Now tell me what is it? What is the thing that has caused problem to you, because of which you are behaving strange, what are you hiding from me?

That's all for today.

If you want more updates then click the vote icon.

I would have posted it before but some Wattpad problem was there so the half of this chapter was not showing.

               THANK YOU FOR READING