Prologue

Hello friends..... I thought not to write any more stories as I have many pendings but then this thought didn't leave me so I am here with a new story again.

Please do read vote and comment. Your one vote can do a lot.

----------------------------------------------------------

Its from the track when Abhi left Pragya in their honeymoon and went to concert with Tanu and from where Pragya gets arrested. Though in my story Pragya will not get arrested.

---------------------------------------------------------

Teaser

Tanu: In this honeymoon, I will make him mine forever.

               ****************

Abhi went to the hotel room to take his bag as by mistake he has taken Pragya's bag.

He saw Pragya was sleeping peacefully in his shirt which reached till her thigh and she was sleeping without any blanket.

Abhi: I never knew this Chasmish is so hot. She always wears those churis but in my shirt she is the hottest and the sexiest girl I have ever seen.

              ********************

Pragya: How can it happen? What will I do now? How can you do this with me?

              ********************

Abhi: I have to do something. I can't let it go like this otherwise I will become mad thinking all these.

               *******************

So how's the teaser?

What do you think should I continue?

What is your opinion about this story?

How do you expect this to go?

So press the star and I will update as soon as you press the star.

Do cast your views.