Thats what she said!

Haleys POV
""""""""""""
"I can't believe I'm doing this..." Kaitlyn mumbled. she was in a teal dress that went down to her knees and was a one-shoulder. while laurel, she was in a coral dress that went past her knees and had a halter top. All of our dresses were super poofy. my dress was blue and strapless. it has gems on the top, whereas the bottom, was just blue.

"We promised them...." laurel trailed off.

"I know we promised them,laurel. Haley doesn't want to give up her first kiss to a rich boy band..." Kaitlyn slapped a hand over her mouth.

"You didn't have your first kiss yet?!" Laurel shrieked.

"Kaitlyn!"

"Sorry..." Kaitlyn replied sheepishly.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Laurel asked softly.

"Because, you got your first kiss in eighth grade. I felt like a loner, so I told Kaitlyn. she's like my sister, I can trust her with anything. i mean, your like my sister too, it's just I've known Kaitlyn longer than I've known you." I ramble.

"Ok ok. can't we just tell them that you don't want to give up your first kiss to them?"

"No!" Me and Kaitlyn both said at the same time.

"I don't want them to make fun of me!" I yell.

"We won't make fun of you..." Niall says, walking into the room.

I froze.

"Wait you didn't-UH-see-I mean hear-um-that, did you?" Kaitlyn stuttered.

"Yep, every word." Harry said,strolling into the room like he owned the place. which he did....

"So you didn't have your first kiss yet...." Niall stated.

"Nope!" I said popping the "p".

"Why?" Harry asked.

"I've been too busy. I want a music career and I don't want some guy to ruin that." I said.

"Well, looks like your gonna get your first kiss." Harry smirked.

"Nuh uh." I said sternly.

"Yeah you are!" Louis said, walking in the door.

"Faster faster! I don't want to be late for the concert guys!" Liam says, walking into the room.

"That's what she said!" Kaitlyn and Zayn said at the same time, while he was walking in the room.

"You guys act like five year olds..." a voice trails off.

"What?" I ask, confused.

Somebody walks into the room and I instantly recognize him.

"Colton!" Laurel yells and engulfs him in a hug.

"Sup bruh." Kaitlyn said then burst out laughing.

"Sup weirdo." I said, giving him a hug.

"What are you doing here?" Kaitlyn asks.

"Well, I heard that three girls are performing with 1D, so I figured that must be you guys!" Colton explained."oh! Plus I wanted to check out the hot girls there."

I rolled my eyes and looked over and I seen Liam looked nervous.

"What's up?" I ask.

"We are gonna be late if you don't hurry your butts up!" Liam bursts out.

"Ok ok. take a chill pill..." Kaitlyn mumbles.

I walk out of the door and down the stairs.

"So, your really letting them take your first kiss?" Colton asks.

"I guess..." I mumble.

"Can I go all big brother?"

"Eh, why not?"

"Yes! Those jerks are going down, to the ground, in the basement,in the-"

"Ok I get it." I say.

"Let's get this show on the road people!" Louis yells, running down the stairs.

"Hey, where's laurel?" I ask.

"I don't know." Kaitlyn says.

I go to the room that we were in and heard talking. I leaned against the door so I could hear.

"Will you go out with me?" A voice, Harry's voice says.

"Haley is protective, she won't like it." laurels voice says.

"She doesn't have to know..." Harry says.

"I won't do that to my best friend.". Laurel replies.

"Why is she protective?" Harry asks, annoyed.

"Do you really want to know?!" Laurel bursts out.

"Yeah..." Harry replies.

"Ok. Kaitlyn and Haley were going on their daily jog when someone offered them a ride. being the lazy people they are, they said yes. the guy almost raped them, Harry. they kneed the guy in the place that doesn't shine and ran. that's why Haley is so protective. so no, Harry. I will not go out with you." laurel says and walks to the door. I open the door before she can and give her a big hug.

"You're awesome." I mumble.

"Psh, I know." Laurel replies cheekily.
""""""""""""

Hey guys! Sorry for the long-ish wait. the dress at the top or side is Haleys dress and on the next chapter I'll post laurel and Kaitlyns dress.

Remember to comment because I love reading them.

Tell me what you all think and I'll try to update soon.

-Haley(has poofy hair)