Sponge bob pajamas and mysterious guys in hoodies...

Haleys POV
""""""""""""
"What do you mean our flight was switched?!" I yell at the guy at the desk.

"Um... Um... Uh-uh-" he stutters.

"Listen to me," I say as I step closer to him."we need to go to New York. if we don't get there, I can miss my chance at becoming a singer and songwriter. that makes me very mad." my voice rises until the end.

We were in London! London!

"Haley,calm down. we are fine, we just have to find a flight we can take back." laurel tries to soothe me but inside I'm screaming.

"Um... miss?"

"Haley, calm down..." laurel tries to soothe me but fails.

"Miss?"

"Your right laurel. we're gonna be fine..." I mumble to myself.

"Miss?"

"What do you want?!" I yell at him, seething.

"The next flight doesn't leave until 1 1/2 months from now-"

"What?!" I screech."your gonna die you-"

"Laurel, get the spongebob..." Kaitlyn mumbles.
Laurel rolls her eyes and gives me a bag containing chocolate and my favorite sponge bob pajamas.
""""""""""
Laurels POV
""""""""""

When we were walking to the hotel that the stupid guy put us in, Haley and Kaitlyn found a whole bunch of flowers.

They then took the flowers and put them in my hair. so now, my hair looks like a flower threw up on it.

"Oh my gosh laurel you look- what the fudge?!" Kaitlyn all of a sudden bursts out.

"Wha-oh" I say.
We were looking at five people in hello kitty hoodies with different kinds of sunglasses on.

"Who are you guys? Oh my gosh! Don't kill me with a chainsaw!" Haley burst out.

"Seriously who are you guys? Or girls?" Kaitlyn asks.

"Um...." One of them mumbles.
Haley walks over to one of them and pulls off their sunglasses, revealing blue eyes and blonde hair.
I instantly recognize him.

"Oh my gosh your-" a hand clamped over my mouth. I looked at him and recognition crosses my face.

Haley and Kaitlyn stood there dumbfounded.

I look back at the boys and realize that these guys were one direction.

The hand was removed from my mouth and he stood back and smirked.

"Who are you guys?" Haley asked. Niall looked Haley up and down and she raised her eyebrow."done checking me out?"

"Umm.... You do realize that you are wearing spongebob pajamas right?" Harry questioned while Zayn, Louis, and Liam just watched in amusement.

"And?"

"Haley... this is one direction... the boy band that I was obsessing about when I was younger..." Kaitlyn mumbles the last part.

"Ohhhhh! Hey guys! Oh my gosh! Does that mean that your famous?!" She practically screamed.

"Yeah..." Louis cut in cautiously.

"Omg! We are sooo going to be besties!" Haley yelled out.

The boy band rolled their eyes and Kaitlyn said,"yas!" While I just grinned.

These boys are in trouble.
"""""""""""

Hey guys!

I want to say sorry to Kaitlyn because I didn't update when she wanted me to...

Meanie-Bo-beanie!

Kaitlyn was not meant to hear that....

You seen nothin'!

Be sure to visit my grave after Kaitlyn kills me.

So long world!!!!!!🙊

~Haley(is scared for her life)