07 | 𝕴𝖓 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖆𝖞

Start from the beginning

"Ow," Someone hissed behind me which made me spun around to see a smaller girl holding her forehead in pain.

"Joesonghapnida!"
"Joesonghapnida—" Me and Dahyun said in unison.

The girl hissed before she looked up, "—Jisoo-unnie?!" Dahyun gasped in disbelief which adverted the eyes of our group to us.

Nayeon cranned her neck to us, immediately rushing and tackling the latter in a hug. "Jisoo-yah?! It's really you—" She cooed hugging Jisoo tighter than ever.

I only watched the reunion for a couple seconds, it was a very heartwarming moment to witness even though I didn't knew their relationship with each other.

"Out of the way folks!" Three officers were marching towards the crowd. One in the middle walked with its chin high and eyes squinted, it was the same guard from before. He pushed some civilians aside, breaking the compact crowd in half, while a woman in a white coat walked behind them— it was Nana.

The crowd divided in two, Sana, Jieun and Saeko were in the other side while the rest was with my side. The three tread across the middle, followed by Nana who was holding a clipboard.

I watched intently as they went towards the centre, my eyes followed them and saw Lucas standing behind the man, her mom with her arms draped around his shoulders.

He saw me and immediately smiled and waved while I did the same. The woman who yelled earlier was on her knees—looking worried, beside the man who was shaking.

Nana who was looking at her clipboard, finally looked up and ordered, "Tie him up."

"What?! No you can't, he just needs rest—" The woman pleaded and stood up, while the guards were looking at Nana for approval.

"Ma'am please just let go of him, he needs to be taken away," Nana cleared her throat while the woman complained once again, "No he won't—"

Listening to their conversation with my eyes glued to guy who was shaking but suddenly stopped. Is he dead?

My eyes widened, breath hitched, and shivers went down my spine when the man's broken leg popped back in like a magnet and metal, he stood up only with his feet while his back followed after. Gasps and murmurs scattered once again, it wasn't normal.

We backed away, so did the crowd. The man was now standing still, before anyone could stop him he went and tackled the woman to the grass. Oohs and Ohs were heard.

"AHH!" The woman yelled out, blood splattered on the grass while the man was on the top of her—head on her neck, biting it off.  I immediately closed my eyes. Weirdly, it reminded me of vampire movies, while I heard the guards struggled to get the man away. "Get him off of her!"

The crowd immediately dispersed, people run away as soon as they could, they crowd lessen-to-none. It was the right thing to do, but my legs stayed still on the ground, I looked down and saw my legs shaking.

"YAH GET HIM OFF OF ME!" The other guard yelled, pushing off the man who was clinging to him. "SAEKKIYA! SHOOT HIM!" A younger guard holding a gun—shaking, anxiety got the best of him. The woman was on the ground—blood all of its body. The green grass became bloody.

Dahyun was speechless so was I. Like in slow motion, I watched how the guards struggled with the man while the back up came rushing from behind.

"Y/n! Get a move on!!" Nayeon yelled on my left—20 feet away, no one was in the premises except for me and the three guards, Nana wasn't even around.

Huffing for air, my hand held Dahyun's thigh up, out of instinct. Running towards Nayeon who was running with the girls for safety. Dahyun yelled from my action, "Y/n-ah!"