𝗲𝗽.𝟵

hendery sat on his bed and let out a big sigh, letting his head hit his pillow.

he'd already picked out an outfit to wear, a simple t-shirt (it was a size too small, made him look more fit), some grey sweat pants, and a pair of sneakers.

he figured he looked alright. besides, everyone was going to be drunk or high, anyways.

he wanted to vent his nervousness to yangyang, but he'd left after he'd woken up. he claimed that he needed to go see someone, but he'd be at the party later.

hendery didn't question it, and wished him well as he left.

after a few moments of wallowing in his own pitiful sorrows, he heard a knock on his door.

he furrowed his eyebrows - he wasn't expecting anyone to come over.

he slowly rose from his bed, giving a soft 'i'm coming' as he heard the visitor knock on his door again.

he opened it slowly, peeking around the door. he smiled, opening it a bit wider when he saw who was behind it.

"lixie? what are you and changbin doing here?" felix waltzed into hendery's dorm, as per usual.

changbin, however, waited at the door until hendery told him that it was okay for him to come in.

felix took a seat on hendery's bed, looking around his room.

"i just wanted to come over to see if you were going to ten's party."

"oh yeah, i just got finished putting an outfit together." felix looked over his outfit, cocking an eyebrow.

"are you trying to impress someone?" hendery pouted a bit, nodding his head.

"you're outfit is a bit lackluster." changbin said, his deep and quiet voice catching hendery off gaurd.

"look at me, for example." felix stood from the bed.

he wore a pretty black button down with a pair of jean shorts. felix had pretty legs, and he wasn't afraid to show them off.

he did a little spin, making changbin chuckle softly.

changbin wore something simple - a white, short sleeved t-shirt and a pair of jeans. his muscles could easily be seen and they made him look intimidating.

"well, what should i put on, then?" felix tilted his head a bit, his tongue peeking out of the corner of his mouth as he thought.

"let me go through your closet." hendery shrugged, bringing him into yangyang's room.

since the dorm was really only made for one person, there was only one closet. luckily for them, it was a very big closet, so they could just share.

felix squeezed past hendery, taking a look at the clothes for a few moments.

hendery attempted to point to his side of the closet, but was silenced by a tiny hand.

felix pulled out a big pair of black sweat pants and handed it to hendery before diving deeper into the closet.

a few seconds later, he pulled out a big, light brown shirt and handed it to him.

he got down to search the closet for a pair of shoes, grunting softly as he searched.

hendery stepped back a bit, his cheeks heating up as he looked down to watch felix.

not only were his shorts very, very short, but his thighs were thick and pretty and made it hard for hendery not to look at them.

"done!" felix exclaimed happily, pulling up a pair of white air forces that were surprisingly clean.

he shoved them towards hendery, quickly shuffling back out of the closet.

"put those on, dery you'll look great!" hendery cocked an eyebrow at the selection of clothes, glancing up at the two.

changbin had the same stone set look on his face like he always had, but felix looked ecstatic.

he let out a small sigh, quickly closing the clost door to get changed in the stuffy room.

✌︎✌︎✌︎

hendery came out of the closet after a few minutes of shuffling, changbin chuckling a bit at the irony.

felix squealed happily, giving adorable little happy claps that made both boys smile.

"i told you that you'd look great~" hendery looked down at himself, feeling engulfed by the large clothes.

"yeah, it really suits you, dery." hendery's eyebrows rose a little - a compliment from changbin was quite rare.

it wasn't that he was mean, (though he could be at times), he usually didn't really care enough to comment on most things.

hendery gave a lopsided smile, playing with the hem of the shirt a bit.

a faint vibrating was heard, felix flinching a small bit.

he patted around his body, eventually pulling out his phone from his shorts pocket.

"hello?" felix's face suddenly lit up.

"hi, ten hyung! yeah, yeah, we'll be there soon... i'm bringin changbin and hendery."

a few seconds of silence.

"hendery, is yangyang coming?" felix quickly whisper shouted.

"uh, he said he'll show up eventually."

"yeah, he'll be there. okay! see you in a minute~"

felix hung up the phone with a smile, bouncing a bit in excitedness.

"binnie, it's gonna be so fun! dont'cha think?" changbin chuckled softly, simply patting felix's head.

"you two ready to go?"

"yeah, just a second."

after grabbing his phone from the bed, he quickly jogged to the bathroom.

he opened the medicine cabinet, scanning at all of the different prescriptions before his eyes finally landed on yangyang's inhaler.

this decision could be dodgy. on one hand, yangyang could really need this if he shows up to the party.

but if he doesn't, this could be a last option for him.

he should have his on him, anyways. he wouldn't lose it, he's not clumsy.

he decided to pocket the inhaler for save keeping.

he closed the door of the medicine cabinet before jogging back into the room.

"you ready?" changbin asked quietly, pulling his car keys from his pocket.

hendery gave a quick nod, watching as felix gave happy claps.

"woo hoo! let's go get fucking wasted!"

hendery couldn't lie, that man had some killer enthusiasm.