𝗲𝗽.𝟳

hendery woke up later that morning in between hyunjin and yangyang on his bed. they'd each taken a different half of him to cuddle with during the night.

yangyang's face was buried into the crook of his neck while hyunjin held his lower half close to him.

he squirmed in their hold in an attempt to get free, but they only held him tighter in place.

he let out a small sigh, reaching over to hrab his phone that was precariously tipping off of the edge of his bed.

he turned it on, immediately turning the brightness down in an attempt to save his eyes.

9:17

not too bad.

he unlocked his phone, quickly tapping on the notification for instagram. a smile came to his face when he saw xiaojun's text.

dj.xiaoxiao
henderyyyyyyyy
hendery wake upppppp
:( 

hendery smiled to himself, trying his best to pry himself away from his clingy friends.

after a few seconds of wiggling, he finally managed to get out of their hold, scooting up on the bed a little to get a little space.

henny.dairy
i have risen

it only took a few seconds for xiaojun to respond.

dj.xiaoxiao
yay :D
did you get any sleep last night?

the events of light night ran through hendery's head, making him shiver a little.

henny.dairy
yeah lol
how did your class go this morning?

dj.xiaoxiao
it was boring, as always :(

henny.dairy
poor baby :(

hendery flinched a little at his choice of words.

dj.xiaoxiao
yes, poor me :((

henny.dairy
ooh guess what i did this morning

dj.xiaoxiao
lmao what?

henny.dairy

dairy

dj.xiaoxiao
:O
you dyed it??

henny.dairy
lol yea
took a hella long time too

dj.xiaoxiao

xiaoxiao

dj.xiaoxiao
i'm at the gym :D

henny.dairy
👀👀 ooh

hendery quickly noticed the subtle veins on his arms and hands, his eyes scanning over his body. he bit his lip, relishing in the picture for a moment.

dj.xiaoxiao
you like~ ?

henny.dairy
literally who wouldn't?

dj.xiaoxiao
i mean... if you wanna see it up close-
jkjk
unless 👀

hendery was very tempted to take up on his offer. he figured that he shouldn't seem so desperate (even though he was, lowkey).

henny.dairy
i mean
if you wanna-

suddenly, he felt his phone begin to vibrate violently, a contact appearing on his screen.

bigboy

lucas was calling.. this should be interesting.

hello?

hi, dery..

what's up, xuxi?

there was a small pause.

um.. sorry for fucking in yangyang's room!

the phone hung up quickly, making hendery giggle uncontrolably. jungwoo must've made lucas apologize for yesterday.

hendery didn't really care - it wasn't his room, so why should he?

the vibration from his phone caught his attention. he quickly clicked on the notification.

to his surprise, it wasn't xiaojun.

it was ten. what could he want so early?

he tapped on the notification and was brought to his messages.

it looked like it was a shared message with a few of his friends and some other people that he didn't really know.

hey~
so, one of my friends is having a party later tonight and i want all of you losers to come :D
there's gonna be tequila and weed ofc
so like, don't be lame :DD

the message made hendery smile, and gave him an excuse to get out of his apartment for once.

his phone vibrated again. he clicked on the notificarion, bringing him back to his conversation with xiaojun.

dj.xiaoxiao
hey, did you hear about that party later tonight?
i'm gonna go :DD

henny.dairy
lmao yeah
i was gonna go too :D

dj.xiaoxiao
now i actually have to wear something cute-

henny.dairy
i mean
i'd like to see you in smthn cute 👀👀
jkjk unless..

dj.xiaoxiao
:O
lmao jk i'll wear smthn cute
just for you~

the smile on hendery's face only grew bigger. maybe this party was his chance to talk to xiaojun face to face.

A.N.- G U Y S IK THIS CHAPER WAS BAD- pls don't hate me 👉👈 it's gonna get better, i swear