13. His Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

"It was A-Maze-ing! We stayed at the Four Seasons George V, and the Eiffel Tower was right in front of our balcony." She smiled so brightly that I thought her white teeth would blind me. I knew for a fact that the hotel would cost someone an arm and a leg, Paris is so expensive, especially to have the view of the Eiffel Tower.

Difference between my sister and I was; Stephy loves to wine and dine in expensive restaurants, that only the elite was seen going to, she was basically a social ladder climber, hence why she had a large group of friends that repeatedly stabbed her in the back. And she stabbed their backs, apparently it was just the way things had to be done in their world.

As for me, I'm so boring- I love to sit at home in my small cozy apartment, in bed with my laptop watching movies. Or eating take out with my friends, the thing is I was awesome at making simple healthy foods, but I wouldn't be able to cook a proper meal.

"-- the man was so rude, Evan told him off and we left. Thank god. But did you miss me?" My sister teased, breaking me out of my thoughts. I think I just missed most of what she said.

Thank god.

I gave her a small smile, "Of course I missed you." Sitting on my couch with her. "I'm glad you had your dream honeymoon."

"Thank you, Chris." She sighed, "Now I just hope I'm pregnant."

"What?" My eyes widened, she just got married!

"Don't be so surprised, I'm twenty-five years old. I want a baby." She cocked her head with a smile. Just thinking about her reproducing was shocking, she does realize babies are a lot of work? I can't even imagine her waking up in the middle of the night for her child. She would go nuts trying to put another human's life in front of her own. Being a mother is the toughest job in the world!

"Stephy, are you sure about this? You're still young. Live a little, having a child will really change things." I said, trying not to offend her but to be a good sister.

"Yes, I'm sure. Josie is already pregnant with her second." Steph frowned at me like I was stupid for questioning her. Of course, because Josie was pregnant, It was a damn competition.

"Fair enough." I faked that I understood her, I never understood her.

"Leo still loves you." She rested her head back on the couch, watching me closely.

"No, he doesn't." I rolled my eyes, I was annoyed. "Why is it that my family isn't letting me move on from a relationship that Leo ended."

"Because you guys are perfect for each other, Leo is just going through things, maybe he wants to discover himself without being suffocated." Steph shrugged, is she kidding me?

"I never ever suffocated him. I encouraged him to do things, I'm the reason why he's been more successful- I tried to be the best girlfriend." I narrowed my eyes at her. "Leo can do what he wants now, but I'm not going to be waiting around for him like you guys want me to." Seriously, I won't be that girl.

"We want the best for you, Chris." She sighed, we didn't see eye to eye though.

"You want the best for me, yet you guys don't know what the best is. No one's perfect."

"Right, and that criminal is?" She scoffed, finishing her coffee.

"No, but I know he's a good guy." I bit the inside of my cheek.

"How would you know, you took pity on a borderline alcoholic." She looked at me with disgust.

"He's not an alcoholic." I scowled at her, getting up from the couch.