meeting a nun

After getting out of your house you spot Issei just down the road heading towards your house as he spots you and rushes up to you.

Issei: Y/N? I didn't know you live here 

Y/N: it's only to cover up I don't actually need to be there

Issei: ah is it because your an

You shut him up before he can say it.

Y/N: that is correct an I must ask you to keep this secret like you being a devil understood

Issei nods in understanding as we see a what would be a Nun? still need to understand this world more. The Nun in question then falls over allowing a clear view at there undergarments' whilst there cloths blocked there vision as Issei stared at her undergarments for a bit I walked over to her and helped her to stand up and cover herself I then looked at her and analyzed her she had emerald green eyes as well as blond hair wearing a black dress and a silver cross on a necklace.

 The Nun in question then falls over allowing a clear view at there undergarments' whilst there cloths blocked there vision as Issei stared at her undergarments for a bit I walked over to her and helped her to stand up and cover herself I then loo...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

???: oh thanks for helping me up I'm sorry for any inconvenience 

Issei then walks over and try's to talk to her.

Issei: hi I'm Issei Hyoudou what's your name

???: oh I'm Asia Argento and you are 

Asia turns to you as you then understand and answer.

Y/N: oh I'm Y/N 'Penny' Polendina but please call me Y/N or Penny 

Asia: of course Y/N - san oh I'm a bit lost could either of you show me to the church

Issei: of course I would be glad to show you around follow me

We all follow Issei till we see a boy scrap his knee as Asia goes over to the boy and heals his knee that is intresting the energy it is producing is similar to that of Ddraig but it's nowhere near as intense could it be another sacred gear eventually Asia came back after haveing the person that she was helping being taken home by there mother whilst glaring at her.

Mother: leave my child along

Y/N: well that's not very nice you were only assisting in the recovery of the boy

Asia: true but that is how it is now days I've been transferred to here from Italy because I healed the wrong person and such was branded as a witch but that won't interfere with my belief.

Asia then does a pray and Issei then gains a head ache it was preverbally due to the fact of holy interference and the fact that he is a devil it would be logical if 'positive' supernatural comments could affect 'negative' supernatural aspects. As we continue walking we eventually get to the church it looks weird but that could be because of the architecture of this world as Issei's head starts hurting.

Asia: would you like to come in for something to drink I don't mind doing it

I know I can't drink and Issei is in pain from being near the church so I reply quickly.

Y/N: sorry Asia but we need to head to school let's go Issei 

After that encounter we then head to another boring day of school even for an android like myself Atlas was better. After the day at school I follow Issei to the OCR room as they were talking well arguing.

Rias: I forbid you to go and communicate with Asia again Issei she works with the church as for you Y/N I can't control you add the fact that your an android and I can't do anything about it anyway Issei I'm going to be changing your job tonight so you don't have to hand around posters is that ok with you

Issei then get's excited as you look at him curiously.

Rias: tonight Koneko is double booked and I need you to take one of her offers since you can't jump yet you will have to go there on foot or your bike 

Issei: yes president

He then leaves as you wait for a minute till you get up to leave following Issei.

Rias: where are you going Y/N

Y/N: oh I just need to apply some updates to my system *hic*

Rias narrows her eyes at you not sure if your lying or not after a minute she nods as you leave and head towards the place Issei was supposed to be.

??? P.O.V

Devil supporters they squander the name of the lord so I'll kill them hehe and any devils around here as I'm dismembering this devil supported the front door opens oh this will be fun.

???: uh hello I'm with the Gremory house

He's with Gremory this is brilliant time to make everything better by eliminating this devil. I shoot him in the leg as he falls onto the floor screaming in pain ah music to my ears perfect especially when a devil is in pain.

???: who are you

Me: oh well I'm no one of importance just your friendly neighborhood exorcist Freed Sellzen and it's time for you to die

As I bring my sword down it is blocked by something as I look at it it's a sword from a girl with ginger hair she looks good.

Freed: maybe I'll have some fun with you after this pathetic devil on the floor

???: I'm afraid I can't let you do that

Floored Devil: Y/N leave he's after me get out of here

Y/N: sorry friend Issei I can't do that and anyway don't worry I'm combat ready

All of a sudden a bunch of swords come out of a back pack that was on her oh this will be fun as the swords spin in front of her pointed towards me down the corridor I rush at her she made a rookie mistake but whilst I was thinking that green energy started forming in the middle of the blades and then it was shot at me I was lucky enough to grab onto the roof and hold myself vertical as the energy decimated the house as the useless Nun comes in and see's what's happening.

Asia: Issei, Y/N what's happing 

Y/N: I can't answer that right now friend Asia but after the threat is removed I will

Freed: you bitch I told you to create a barrier around here so this wouldn't happen you stupid bitch maybe I'll just rape you to get you to do better

Before I could get close to her the swords all charge straight at me causing me to fall back a bit and glare at that nun as I had to fall back right as I saw a Gremory symbol on the ground I made the right choice to fall back.

robotic devil          (female penny Polendina reader x DxD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें