training

After Riser agreed to the rating game the ORC and you went to Rias's holiday villa in the mounting as a way to train for the next seven days.

Issei is seen carrying a large amount of items upon his back as he cried comical tears looking forward to where Rias was walking holding nothing but a map.

Issei: B-Buchou can we take a break please

Rias: nope were not stopping we haven't reached the top yet

Issei's legs struggled under the weight he was carrying as he was passed by Kiba who was carrying a bigger bag on his back without any difficulty.

Kiba: come on Issei 

Kiba then walked past him as Issei's eyes widen in disbelief as Koneko went passed him with a bigger bag then what Kiba had not showing any sings of fatigue or damping of her strength. 

Koneko: move pervert

Issei was moved towards the side by the size of the back pack.

Y/N: oh sorry Issei can you move please

Issei who was already on the side of the path walked of to see Y/N carrying a bag as big as two bears making him sweat drop.

Issei: it doesn't count as impressive as your a robot!

He shouts this out but by the way he's saying it he's sounds a bit jealous as everyone looks at what your carrying before continuing.

Y/N: I'm currently at my max strength without enhancing it with my aura or any magic

Issei: and how much is that

Y/N: 195 tons 

Issei: what????

It did take a bit of time to get to the villa but as soon as they get there Issei drops to the floor complaining about having to carry such a heavy load.

Y/N: it looks good I think this place will be perfect to train in it's sensational 

Rias: well I'm glad you like it anyway let's get started 

Everyone looks at Rias for a few seconds before Issei said something.

Issei: uh how do we start 

Everyone except you looks at him with a silent thank you within there heads as you look towards them with a deadpan as your shocked about what they have been doing so far.

Rias: um well I um I don't know 

Whilst Rias is saying that she slowly becomes depresses about not knowing what to do as you just stand there.

Y/N: * logic system's rebooting after complete logic void 

Rebooting ...