The stray

I have been in this universe for a about a week and in that time I've learned of the existence of Devils within this world but  they are unlike how everything is depicted of them witch is confusing but understandable as not everything is as it seams like the existence of Salem back home. I have been walking around trying to understand the layout of the town more although since I'm connected to a satellite I can easily just download it but sometimes it's nice to explore. Whilst exploring I find myself outside of a warehouse that seams abandoned but I hear some voices from inside.

???: so it's based off of a chess game and your the king?

???2: correct Kiba is my knight 

After hearing that I walk in to understand what there talking about as I see that seams to be a chimera with hoarse legs wearing nothing on her body as I see Kiba move at quite an accelerated speed as he then pulls back as Koneko engages aiming for a punch but get's eaten by a stomach coming from her stomach.

Issei: Koneko

I was about to engage starting to activate my weapon Floating Array but I see Rias signal Issei not to engage curious I deactivate Floating Array and let my swords return to my backpack witch seams to have alerted everyone else there.

Rias: uh Y/N what are you doing here 

Y/N: I herd strange sounds coming from inside here so I investigated but please continue what you were going to say to Issei 

Rias: oh ok well as I was saying before Y/N appeared Koneko is my rook witch gives her enhanced physical ability's

Y/N: what about the bishop piece  

Rias: that piece enhances the magical capability's of it's user

Y/N: that is intriguing

As this was happening Koneko manages to open the stomach mouth of this being.

Y/N: I am concerned about what this being is 

Issei: oh Rias just told me it's a stray

Y/N: a stray?

Rias: stray normally betray there master for there own desires as this one has given into lust 

Stray: aw you heart me dear

Rias: Akeno blast her

Akeno: with pleasure 

Akeno then creates sparks of lightning between her hands before sending them at the stray as the stray could only take the damage done to it as Akeno was moaning? 

Rias: Akeno is a big sadist and masochist like really big

Rias say's this whilst sweet dropping a bit as I notice something slivering up behind Rias as I move in the way of what appears to be a whip blocking it with my hands.

Y/N: Rias get down

As I am sent across the warehouse my hands are cut open reveling my robotic interior.

Rias: Y/N are you ok

Y/N: yeah my aura will heal it *hic* *this isn't good since I'm not a biological human my aura won't heal me it will protect me but not heal me this isn't good best to get out of here as to not get them aware that I'm artificial. As I'm about to leave I see that the stray is injurie as Rias say's  something before firing a blast of energy destroying the stray as they all look at you with a hint of concern.

Kiba: hey Y/N are you ok you took a strong hit there

Y/N: oh I'm ok *hic* perfectly fine *hic* got to go now by 

I run out of the warehouse and attempt to head home hearing the sound of footsteps of Kiba behind me I don't want to reveal that I'm a machine and they have magic so maybe I could use the maidens ability's after thinking about it for a bit I decide to use it with my green eyes gaining a trail of fire around them as I use fire to propel myself into the air and through it as Kiba stops and looks on as I'm suddenly tackled out of the air by Akeno as she's smiling a bit.

Akeno P.O.V

As we saw Y/N leave the warehouse we all had the same thought that she's not completely all right as me and Kiba went out to get with me flying an fair bit above to keep a birds eye view on her as her eye's then gain a green fire and her aura felt cold as she took of into the air as I speed up a bit and tackled her out of the air and brought her onto the ground as she was under me.

Akeno: well this is a very compromising situation but I wouldn't mind being in with a couple of diffrent people

Y/N: uh 

Oh yes Y/N almost forgot about her

Akeno: so why are you running of to 

I then notice that she's got the palms covered and has this entire conversation.

Akeno: hey is your hands ok 

I ask in a concerned voice as she seams to become worried

Y/N: you asked me why my aura doesn't feel human and that's because 

She opens her hands out and I don't see any blood in fact I don't see any muscle but I see metal and I instantly have a lot of questions as Rias and the rest teleport to me as they see Y/N's hands and the metal inside of them.

Y/N: it's not what it looks like

I then realize that I'm still on top of Y/N oh I then get up raver quickly with a small blush as Rias looks at Y/N's metal palms.

Rais: so do you have a robot hand or?

Y/N: oh 

Y/N then jumps to her feet quite cleanly as she then start's to explain herself.

Y/N: well I'm not exactly a real girl you see other girls were born but I was made

She say's this whilst pushing her hands forward seeing how we will react to her.

Koneko: and does people know about this where your from

Y/N: oh yeah 

She chirps up a bit but it then becomes sad.

Y/N: everyone found out when I was dismembered on live TV during a fighting tournament 

Everyone's eyes widen in shock not expecting her to say something like that.

Kiba: so this is your second chance at life 

Y/N: yep

Rias: well what about you flying around what was that about

Y/N: well that is magic from my home but the details on it are confidential so I'm afraid I can't tell you anything

Akeno: so do you think your magic is stronger than mine

Y/N: if your magic is only lightning and variations of lightning then I would have more variety but I'm unsure at witch is more powerful since we haven't gotten into a situation that has required the full force of our magical capability's 

I nod at Y/N's response but what doe's she mean that she's more versatile I know I only use lightning and so far Y/N's only used fire but that could also be something else since she we now know she's a robot witch explains so much about her.