Random thought that hit me last night.

So hey guys! I had this idea at 9 p.m. last night and I just sat down in front of my computer and wrote it... have fun! 

*Sophie sings Faded by Alan Walker*

Sophie : You were the shadow to my light, did you feel us?

Keefe : I can literally feel your emotions Foster and yes... I feel you, but am I really the shadow? I thought I would be more of the sun, the light and god of-

Sophie : *Ignores Keefe* Another star, you fade away.

Keefe : Foster. It's you who keeps fading...

Sophie : Afraid our aim is out of sight. Wanna see us, alight.

Keefe : First off, what's your aim? *smirks* And second, if this is your way of subtly telling me that you love moi then let me just say-

Sophie : *glaring at him* Where are you now? Where are you now? Where are you now?

Keefe : *waves hand in front of her face* I'm right here Foster, you don't need to say it so many times. Still nice to know you care tho.

Sophie : *takes his hand in her's * Of course I care for you, Keefe, I will always- shoot! You're messing me up!

Keefe : *smirks his wonderful smirk*

Sophie : Was it all in my fantasy? Where are you now?

Keefe : Again with this, Foster, I am right here! And a lot of things were fantasy before you came to the lost cities, one of them being the great lord hunkyha-

Sophie : *clamps hand over his mouth* Where are you now? Were you only imaginary?

Keefe : Does this mean that you dream of me Foster? *smirky smirk smirk*

Sophie : Atlantis, Under the sea. Under the sea.

Keefe : Again, I. Am. Right. Here. And not in Atlantis, though I think Linh is, getting a new pet of course.

Sophie : Where are you now? Another dream

Keefe : So you do dream of me! *ruffle his gorgeous hair*

Sophie : The monster's running wild inside of me *blushing*

Keefe : The monster's back?! Sophie, listen to me, what happened? You are freaking me out and - wait, are you getting nightmares or are you just trying to piss me off?

Sophie : *chuckling slightly* I'm faded. I'm faded. So lost, I'm faded. So lost, I'm faded.

Keefe : You are not fading Foster, and not lost. I am here to find you if you're lost, but first... do we need to bring you to Elwin?

Sophie : *holding in laughter* These shallow waters never met what I needed

Keefe : what waters? Did you secretly manifest as a hydrokinetic? Why must you need water to meet?! *raises hands up to the hair in exasperation*

Sophie : I'm letting go, a deeper dive.

Keefe : Don't you dare go swimming now, Lady Fos-Boss!

Sophie : Eternal silence of the sea, I'm breathing.

Keefe : *acts like he is talking to a toddler*yes Foster, you are breathing. Just like every living being on this planet.

 Sophie : Alive

Keefe : I just said that

Sophie : Where are you now? Where are you now?

Keefe : *drags hands down his face* AGAIN WITH THIS!

Sophie : *points to the ceiling for fun* Under the bright but faded lights.

Keefe : what lights?

Sophie : You've set my heart on fire

Keefe : I knew you loved me *smirky smirky smirk smirk smirk*

Sophie : Where are you now? Where are you now? Where are you now?

Keefe : THAT'S IT, I'M TAKING YOU TO ELWIN. *picks her up bridal style and leaps her to Foxfire*

Sophie : KEEFE WHAT-EVER-YOUR-MIDDLE-NAME-IS SENCEN! PUT ME DOWN AT ONCE!

Keefe : No can do Foster, you need to tell me what was just going on.

Sophie : I was singing! S-I-N-G-I-N-G!

Keefe : huh, so that's what the gorgodon screeching was for?

Sophie : KEEEEEEEFE

Keefe : SOOOOOPHIE

Elwin : *pops head out the door* KEEEEEEPHIE

I have no idea what I just did...