Chapter 9 - Ro

Oh My Gosh! I know I just did an update for getting 50 views but now, 100!? THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I wasn't actually expecting you to read this but still!!! 100+ views, this is the best day ever! Please look forward for a double update! Happy shadow thoughts!

-A.K. 

---

Ro was doing a nightly patrol outside as she spotted a blob of blonde hair on the sand. She immediately realized that it was blondie, or sophie as everyone else calls her. As Ro realized that Blondie was awake, an idea took place in her mind. She knew that Keefe - or lord hunky hair - has a big crush on a certain blonde, and that said blonde is very oblivious but also likes keefe. Ro couldn't take it anymore with the denial between the two elves and took it as her job to meddle.

Ro went inside Keefe's room and luckily Keefe was sleeping with everyone else in the Living room. Ro creeped inside hiding in the shadows, when she saw no one else around, went to Keefe's desk. He pulled the desk forward showing a hidden compartment behind it. Ro opened the compartment, revealing one gold notebook. She then went to another compartment inside Keefe's closet, revealing a White notebook. Ro took both the notebooks and juggled them between each hand back and forth...back and forth. You're gonna thank me for this later Hunky Hair... and so will your little oblivious blondie, Ro thought to herself as she opened both notebooks. She was going to bring it to a place where Sophie could find it easily but lucky for her, Sophie was already there. Ro took the books and placed them in the middle of Keefe's bed and slowly creeped out of the room. Your welcome in advance. 

A/N : this was literally only 251 words (not counting the A/N). I know, and I'm sorry... there wasn't really much to say for this chapter and it's kind of hard to wright for me. I have this whole idea that plays as a movie in my brain but to write it down... eh, not my best. Well, I still hope you guys like this and look forward for a double update!