Chapter 8

Y/N POV

"Sir? Are you going to dine with them tonight?" A waiter came up to the table, tapping Eren on the shoulder.

"He was just leavi-"

"I can do that?! Yeah!" Eren pulled over a chair and took my menu. He started browsing through stuff, unbothered.

I laughed dryly, slightly hitting his arm. "Eren..." I murmured, trying to get his attention. He looked at me and smiled. "You look so pretty in that outfit, N/N! Armin did you know I picked out that outfit for her?"

Armin looked down at the table, shaking his head. "N-No, I didn't..."

"Eren, I'm in the middle of a date. Get out and go back to the girls who you were walking with..." I whispered, trying not to make a scene. He tilted his head, raising a brow. "What girls?"

I looked at him with a poker face, and looked over at Armin. "I'm sorry, give me like 5 minutes, okay?" Armin looked but at me, slightly smiling and nodding.

I returned the smile and then stood up, tugging on Eren's wrist. "O-Ow! N/N, you're fucking nails are sinking into me!" He raised his voice, trying to pull away from his wrist.

I walked to the bathroom, pushing him on the seat, and then leaning over him. "Listen, Eren, I'm on a date right now... I don't know why you're here, but I need you to go, okay?"

I looked down at Eren, keeping one hand above him. He looked up at me, and then stood up, pinning me up against the wall. "I don't know what you're talking about, N/N... I was walking around downtown, and just happened to find you guys here..."

I walked out of the stall, making my way back to Armin. I heard Eren's footsteps behind me, calling out my name. I turned the corner where our table and saw it empty. The only thing on there was 2 menus, 3 chairs, and one of the flowers was on the table, dead.

Eren finally caught up to me, laying a hand on my shoulder. "N/N, come on, I didn't mean to inter-"

I stepped to the side, glaring at him. "That was a shit move, Jaeger..." I murmured and then started walking out of the cafe.

I kept walking until I got out of downtown, and found a corner store. I got some ramen, soda, and sat outside to eat it.

It was more in the rural area, but it was comfortable. The cold breeze set the mo-

"Y/N?! Why are you here?!"

I turned my head and saw Willy in his regular suit, holding 3 bags from the store. "Is that... Is that ramen?! I tried it, and it was amazing! But, my stomach does hurt a bit..." He murmured, walking over to me.

I chuckled, setting the ramen cup next to me, and looking at the street lights. He sat down next to me, taking something out of the bag. "Look! Supposedly this is called Ramune."

Willy pushed down the little ball on the drink, and drank some of it, sighing out of relief. "You wanna try some?"

I looked over at him, shaking my head. "Nah... You came here with a car right? Let's go home." I stood up making my way to the car.

"Y/N... How'd you it go? Did your friend have to do something?" He asked. I stopped turning, around and watching him as he stood up. "It uh, went well, and yeah. His mom needed him for something so I-"

"It's funny that you say that, really! Because before I came here, I was driving through downtown, looking at the new cafe. I saw a boy running out of the restaurant, on a phone call. He kept on saying 'Y/N this, and Y/N that, and then something about someone named Eren. Though, I'm sure it has nothing to do with you!" He chuckled, going to the driver's seat, and starting the car.

I got in quickly and looked at him. "Drive me to this address, please..."

He smiled at me and put it on the GPS.

We drove for a while since Armin's house was 25 minutes away, and Willy had to slow down since it was nighttime... That and he made me feed him ramen on the way there.

"Okay we're here, can you pass me my Ramu-"

"I'll call you to pick me up later! Thank you!" I yelled out, closing the door, and running up to the door. I pressed the doorbell, waiting for someone to open up.

Nobody did for some time, so I hit the doorbell again. I waited for a few more seconds and then the door slightly opened, but not enough for me to see who it was.

"Sorry, Mrs Smith, Whiskers didn't come here again, and my parents are out. Have a good night." Someone muttered out and then started closing the door again.

I put my hand on the door, trying to open it up. "M-Mrs Smith, he isn't her-"

I swung it open, making whoever was on the other side fall. I stepped inside, looking down, and saw Armin on the ground with a pink and yellow futon.

"Y-Y/N! What are you- How did you-... If you're mad at me, I'm sorry! It's just that I saw Eren, and I got nervous, but I know that isn't an ex-"

"I'm not mad at you, Armin..." I bent down, picking up his glasses that dropped and helped him stand up. "Thank you... Wait, did you walk here?! I'm sorry, I dropped us off and took the car!"

I chuckled, and turned around, pointing to Willy, who was still in front of the house, eating and drinking Ramune. "Ironically, Willy saw you running out and saying my name to someone on the phone. He found me around a store and picked me up, then I told him to drive me here."

"Then how did you get my address?"

"Easy. You have your location turned on."

Armin looked at me for a few seconds, and then nervously chuckled. "R-Right... I have that on... But now that you're here, let me make you some food! If that's okay with you?"

I turned my head back around to see Willy and saw him driving away. I closed the door, turning my head to Armin. "You have pasta?"