Muscular: Man for being so cocky he was weak. Now onto you *Points to civilians in corner*

Cracking sounds can be heard and Muscular views my still standing body. With my head slowly fixing itself. My permanent smile starts to stretch even wider across my entire face.

Alastor: Was that supposed to hurt. Man that punch was pretty weak if I do say so myself.

Muscular: W-wait you should be dead, I saw your neck backwards. HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT YOU BASTARD!

Alastor: Well how can I die from a weak punch.

With that Muscular gets enraged and starts to gather more muscle mass and punches me repeatedly. I just sit there and tank all of the hits without moving a single inch from my spot. His attacks create a large dust cloud and strong winds. After the wind and dust clear he see's me just standing there without a single scratch or even a tear in my suit. I just smile wider and glare at him, while in my demon form I am towering over him. He looked exhausted from attacking me and was panting while sweating. 

Alastor: My turn. 

With that simple phrase I see him sweat drop as my eyes start to turn into bright red radio dials and as my already wide smile gets even wider. Painfully loud static that could even rival Present Mic screaming starts to surround us. I see his ears start to bleed as he is frozen in fear as I pull my fist back and prepare to deliver a blow to his face. I slam my fist towards his face and before it makes contact I stop it. 

Muscular: *Opens eyes to see my fist in his face* Y-y-your n-not gonna hit me?

Alastor: Oh I will.

Muscular: Mother fu-

With that I flick him with my finger which gives him a large nasty gash on the side of his face due to my clawed fingers, and sends him launching into the sky at faster speeds than gran torino. With him gone I turn my face towards the horrified civilians. So I snapped my fingers and summed multiple shadow doubles to start treating their wounds and asking if they were okay. By the time I finished healing them multiple police cars including a car that had All Might and Nezu. Once Nezu get's out a small boy with a spike hat also runs out of the car.

Nezu: So Alastor can you explain what happened.

Alastor: *Describes the series of events*

???: W-Where are my parents

Alastor: Now who are you little fella. 

???: My name's Kota Izumi. Now where are my parents? Are they okay?

Alastor: *Looks at lump of flesh and blood* Be right back.

I then walk to the separate piles and take off my gloves before placing my palm in the mound. I channel my healing powers and slowly the piles start to glow a bright red. Once the piles look like they are radiating a red energy I snap my fingers and a blinding red light flashes before both of the heroes are returned to their original state. Of course after being resurrected they still think  that Muscular is still their so they get into a battle stance. Once I explain the situation of what happened they broke down in tears and hugged Kota while thanking me. The little boy asked what my name was and I told him just to call me Alastor. What really got me was when Kota called me a hero for saving his parents, this made me feel proud of myself and glad that I finally made my dream of being a hero come true. I give them a slight wave before returning to a awestruck Nezu, All might, police officers, and detective Tsukauchi who just arrived.

No Ones POV: 

Alastor: Now may I be able to return to U.A. Nezu.

Nezu: Sure you go first and we will catch up. 'He did it...He actually has the powers of bringing people back from the dead...'

Alastor: Bye, Nezu see you back at school. *Teleports away*

All Might: Nezu, you saw the same thing I did right.

Nezu: Yes. I think we just found out that Alastor is overpowered.

All Might: Good thing he's on our side, I don't even think I could fight him even though he healed me. I mean he sent that muscle villain flying with a single flick of his finger.

Nezu: May god have mercy on those who try to hurt Toga...

All Might: *Nods head in agreement*

Nezu: So where is this criminal.

All Might: Didn't young Alastor say he flicked him away?

Tsukauchi: I have a feeling he forgot to capture him.

All Might:  I will talk with him later about the matter. Can you just tell your men about him still being on the loose.

Alastor's POV:

As I returned back to my room I saw Toga just sitting on the bed looking at her phone. So I shift back into my demon form

Alastor: Toga I'm back.

Toga: Oh hey Al. Did you beat that villain.

Alastor: Yeah I flicked him and sent him flying away.

Toga: Wait flicked?

Alastor: Yes, I launched him with one finger.

Toga: Wow, you beat and arrested your first villain while on our date.

With that a realization dawns on me. I forgot to capture the villain...

Alastor: *Silence*

Toga: Alastor why are you quiet.

Alastor: No reason at all...

Toga: You did make sure he was captured right?

Alastor: *Silence*

Toga: Alastor...he's captured right?

Alastor: Perhaps.

Toga: *Sigh* So let me get this straight. You beat a strong villain that murdered pro heroes and you forgot to capture him? *Sigh*

Alastor: Yes. *Looks down in defeat*

Toga: Alastor next time please remember to capture the villain. *Gives him a glare*

Alastor: Y-Yes dear.

Toga: Now here's what your going to do. First you have to get ready for tomorrow since its the first day of school. Second your sleeping on the couch tonight and not the bed with me. Third I will be the one to pick the movie tonight and not you. *Smirks in victory*

Alastor: Such cruelty. *Grabs heart dramatically*

With that I prepared for tomorrow by reading over who's going to be in class 1-A. That girl from the exam, the brother of Ingenium, some grape boy, invisible girl, and for a split second I felt the world around me distort. I felt nothing but pure unbridled rage reading that Bakugou got in. How can he be a hero, heroes don't tell people to k̷̠̠̘̀͌͠ì̸̙͉͍̽̀͝l̶͇̺̿͊̍ͅl̴̞̭͕̈́͌̂̅ ̷̨̦̙̞̈́̿ẗ̸̮̙́͂͝h̵̥̫̅e̴̟̩̚͜m̴͎̋͑͠͝s̸̢̢̟̗͛̊̏e̷̝͎̫͊ḻ̸̾v̸̨̛̱͐̑͠ḛ̴͖̯̫͒̓̓͂s̵̱̦̘̼̈́̅, heroes don't bully the weak. So how in the holy hell did he get in. Calm down Alastor your a new man. Breath in and out. It's fine. I can just put him through hell in class. Yes, that's what I will do. *Chuckle* Oh this will be very entertaining...