"Ow! It's pulling my hair," he whines.

"Hold still." I get the last few pieces off his face, feeling his soft skin against my fingertips. "Perfect."

"Yes, you are."

"Oh, stop!" I giggle at his cheesy remark, feeling my face heat up and head back to my room.

"Wait!" He grabs my hand, pulling me towards him. "I want to finish what I started in the kitchen."

He crashes his lips into mine with an eagerness and thirst as his fingers tangle in my hair. The smell of eucalyptus mixed with tangerine floods my senses, his skin now fragrant from the spa treatments. His tongue instantly finds mine, dancing to the rhythm of our excited pulses.

We somehow find our way to my bed as our lips remain locked, getting lost in each other. Breaking our kiss, he slides my black sweats off and pulls my matching tee over my head that I had changed into before applying our face masks. Keeping my lamp on, he encourages the light to illuminate my fully exposed body.

Be confident, Liv!

"You're so fucking sexy, baby." He reassuringly growls into my ear, knowing I hate how revealingly bright it is.

I lay on my back on top of the white down comforter, watching as he takes off his sweats. Placing my hands on my breasts, I massage my hard nipples and enjoy the view. His tight boxer briefs frame his package, making his arousal even more apparent. My wetness grows as he finally slides them down his muscular thighs, displaying his impressive size.

Goddamn.

Climbing on top, he presses his dick against my core, teasing the entrance with his head. He leaves it there, rolling his tongue over my nipples. Increasing my hypersensitivity to his touch, he works his mouth in a slow sucking motion, letting the erotic sensations gradually build.

"Fuck me," I plead as my pussy aches for her release.

"Mmmm, I love hearing you beg for it." He grins mischievously, trailing his hand down my stomach, parting my dripping slits to expose my clit. "So fucking wet." He smiles proudly, knowing how easily he turns me on.

Shove it in already!

Pushing on the sensitive bundle of nerves, he gently circles, heating up my entire body as warmth travels from my center. My heart races, feeling his head gently push past my entrance, ending this exquisite torture.

Thank fuck!

Pulling his dick almost completely out of me, he drives it back in, ramming into me with long, deep strokes while massaging my clit. He allows my body to adjust to his slow, intentional thrusts as fireworks explode within me, quickly approaching my climax.

Holy hell!

Not giving a shit about our friends in the room down the hall, I refuse to hold back. Moans escape my lips as I ball my fists around the blanket. My knuckles turn white as he picks up the pace.

Grabbing my breasts, he steadies himself while stimulating my nipples. He firmly pinches and the moderate pressure intensifies into a painful, pleasurable bliss. My core throbs as the sensations almost become unbearable.

He plunges even deeper into me, shoving all of himself in, hitting my wall. "So fucking tight," he breathlessly mumbles, holding his dick in place, increasing speed on my clit.

"Don't stop!" I shout, rocking my hips up and down his length, approaching my release. "I'm close!"

"Ask for permission," he commands.

"Can I come?"

"Yes."

As soon as he allows me to become undone, waves of ecstasy wash over me, pushing me beyond the brink of euphoria. My ears ring and my legs shake. Arching my back and curling my toes, my body syncs in satisfaction. Losing all control, I scream out, feeling my pussy contract around him, coating him in my climax.

"That's it baby," he encourages my orgasmic end as he nears his. "Oh, fuck." He mumbles, following close behind.

His massive cock pulsates within me, filling me with his load as his knees go weak, using my breasts to balance himself.

"I fucking love you," he says through heavy breaths, leaving his dick inside me as he bends down to reclaim my mouth.

Sweat droplets drip down his body, mixing with my own, our legs remaining entangled. He kisses me as he slowly pulls out, lying down next to me on the bed.

Rolling over to him, I place my head on his chest, feeling his heartbeat against my cheek as his breathing regulates.

"I fucking love you, too," I whisper into his skin. "See you in the morning, babe."

He runs his fingers through my hair, forcing me to give into my heavy eyelids as I slip into slumber. "I look forward to the day I wake up to you every morning."